Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 7:00am - Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 2:00pm UTC
Speakers so far include:
- Chris Martenson — The defining trends of the next decade AND everything you need to know about preventing & treating the virus
- Mike Maloney — The approaching great monetary reset
- Grant Williams, John Rubino & Wolf Richter — Covid’s impact on the 2021 economy
- Danielle DiMartino-Booth & Axel Merk — The Fed: the elephant in the room
- Sven Henrich — Where the markets are headed, technically speaking
- Jeff Clark, Craig Wichner, Russ Gray & Robert Helms — Investing in hard assets (gold, farmland & real estate)
- Joel Skousen — The key factors to consider when relocating
- Joel Salatin & Singing Frogs Farm — How to produce healthy food sustainably
- Joe Stumpf — Living a truly Resilient Life
- plus additional experts on personal investing, home energy, personal safety & home security, emergency preparation, nutrition, building social & emotional capital, and other topics key to developing a fully resilient lifestyle
When you register, you’ll receive full access to the live Zoom event on Oct 24-25th, as well as replay videos of every presentation to watch and re-watch after the seminar is over. Plus, you’ll receive hours of bonus video presentations from additional experts that we simply couldn’t cram into a single weekend.
It’s MUCH more content than we’ve ever been able to share at a seminar before and — because covid has created such financial hardship for so many — we’re pricing it at, by far, the LOWEST we ever have. We want you and as many people as possible to benefit from these critical insights!
AND, if you’re a Peak Prosperity premium subscriber, you receive an additional 15% discount. Just make sure you’re logged in to the site when making your purchase.
Despite the challenge posed by covid, we think this year’s seminar is already set to be our best ever in terms of speakers. And the line-up keeps getting stronger as the weeks go by.
Chris and I can’t wait to see you at this event.
But first, lock in your seat!
The world was on shaky footing before coronavirus pandemic erupted and truly upended things. But now that covid-19 is here and accelerating/exacerbating the failure of many of today’s unsustainable trends in our economy, energy systems and environment, how can we protect our loved ones and our wealth? And is there a way to prosper through the…