2020 begins a new decade, one that increasingly looks like it will have quite a rocky start.
What will be required to successfully navigate the unwinding of the massive 10 year-long Everything Bubble that the central banks blew in response to the Great Recession?
We are assembling the best experts in the world to answer exactly that at our upcoming 2020 PP seminar — which will take place May 1-3, 2020.
Given the widespread praise and encouragement we’ve received from recent participants, we’re pleased to announce we’ll be holding the even in the same beautiful west coast location again: Sebastopol, CA, the heart of California’s wine country.
Our seminar model is extremely well-developed, having been honed over the past decade. It combines teachings, breakouts, and exercises that deliver both critical insights and actionable ideas.
That said…we’re making it even better this year! Even bigger-name expert speakers. Even more interactive exercises. And a new (optional) track for those most interested in building community & deepening relationships with other like-minded attendees.
Specifically, this year’s seminar will offer
- The latest view through the Crash Course framework from Chris Martenson and Adam Taggart. What developments are most likely in 2020 and the coming decade?
- Understanding (and accepting) the coming wealth transfer, with active discussions of which assets will provide the best protection
- Why developing Resilience today is the best investment of your energies for securing the best future for yourself and those you care about
- How to develop Resilience using The 8 Forms of Capital (we give specific recommendations here)
- Techniques for sharing difficult information with others
- Emotional Resilience and helping to align spouses with their reluctant partners.
- A personalized action plan to increase your prosperity
- The skills needed to create a sustainable income that you own & can depend on
- Meeting excellent other like-minded people who share your views
- Private, free-of-charge access to our endorsed financial advisers
Even more so this year, there will be in-person appearances by a number of experts who have been featured on the PeakProsperity.com website over the years.
The connections made at these conferences have lasted between participants for years and are another significant benefit of the experience. Having the chance to engage with other highly successful people on these topics in a safe environment is the greatest value the weekend delivers for many participants.
In short, the goal of the weekend is for you to return home with peace of mind, knowing that you’re equipped to meet the future head-on. And prosper in it.
We look forward to seeing you in May!
Adam & Chris
Lodging options abound in Sebastopol, and especially in the much larger city of Santa Rosa just a few miles to the east.
The closest hotels to the venue where the seminar will be held are:
Farmhouse Inn in nearby Forestville is a nice choice for those looking for a high-end wine country lodging experience.
Airbnb has lots of options in the area, too, all across the price spectrum. Charming towns in the area to consider options in beside Sebastopol are Occidental, Bodega/Bodega Bay, Petaluma, Forestville, Guerneville, and Monte Rio.
Other well-rated lodging options can be found here.
As for airports, the nearest one to fly into is Santa Rosa (STS). It’s only a 20-minute drive from the tarmac to Sebastopol. That’s a smaller airport, though, so you’ll likely have to make a transfer or two to get there from most locations.
The closest major airports are San Francisco (SFO) and Oakland (OAK). Both are about an hour and a half drive to Sebastopol. The drive up north from either is pretty straightforward and quite scenic — especially if you drive over the Golden Gate bridge.
For those not looking to rent a car, there is an excellent airport shuttle up to Sonoma County from SFO and OAK. A schedule and tickets can be obtained by clicking here. Uber and Lyft are options, too.
Things To Do In Sonoma County
There’s a reason Sonoma County is a top destination for vacationers from all over the world. There’s an amazing amount of natural beauty here, top-notch food/wine/beer/hard cider, and outdoor activities.
Just a few of the highlights include:
- Wine tasting/vineyard touring — here’s a directory
- Cliff walking, kayaking or surfing the beaches near Bodega Bay
- Walking under the redwoods (or ziplining through them)
- Tour some of the world’s most sustainable farms
- Go on a safari to see real African wildlife (great for kids)
- Drink a bottle of Pliny the Elder at the Russian River, voted America’s best beer for 8 years straight
- Float over Sonoma Valley on a hot air balloon
- Day trips to San Francisco, Napa Valley, Carmel/Monterey, Mendocino, Silicon Valley, and many other world famous destinations
So for those who bring spouses and children with you — don’t worry! They won’t be bored! In fact, they’ll thank you for bringing them here!