We have an extremely well-developed seminar model that has been honed over the years and combines teachings, breakouts, and exercises that will provide both critical insights and actionable ideas. This year will be no exception, with lots of new material developed during the creation of our recent book, Prosper!: How To Prepare for the Future & Build a World Worth Inheriting
Specifically, this Rowe workshop offers
- Understanding (and accepting) the wealth transfer, with active discussions of which assets will provide the best protection
- Skill-building exercises to develop emotional, financial, and physical resilience
- An insider’s understanding of the Crash Course framework and techniques for sharing difficult information with others
- Becca Martenson’s expertise in emotional resilience and helping to align spouses with their reluctant partners.
- A personalized action plan to increase your prosperity
- The skills needed to create a sustainable income that you own & can depend on
- Meeting excellent people who share your views
Note: this is the second year we are extending this seminar by an extra day (3 days in total), as this new approach worked so well when introduced last year. The connections made at these conferences have lasted between participants for years and are another significant benefit of the experience. For others, simply having the chance to engage with other highly successful people on these topics in a safe environment is worth the effort to attend. The extra day is largely intended to help make the most of the social component to this gathering.
In short, the goal of the weekend is for you to return home with peace of mind, knowing that you are equipped to meet the future head-on and prosper in it.
To learn more and register for this seminar, click the blue button below:
Should you have any questions about the seminar, please contact Rowe via phone at (413) 339-4954 or via email at [email protected]