Investing in Precious Metals 101 ad
  • Blog
    Cocorioko

    Early Bird Discount Extended To Sunday!

    We just scored 15 extra seats
    by Adam Taggart

    Friday, February 1, 2019, 1:24 PM

Great news!

While our April seminar “officially” sold out last night…we've just been able to secure a larger venue for the event.

The larger space gives us approximately 15 more seats than the old venue (150 in total).

So given the huge demand, we're extending our Early Bird price discount through midnight Sunday, Feb 3rd.

We fully expect those seats to sell out before then.

So if you want to join us in beautful northern California's wine country in April, register now!

 

________________________________________________________________________________

And as a reminder of what you can expect if you attend, here's a montage of Peak Prosperity members just like you, providing their perspective after attending last year's seminar:

To learn more about the event, as well as how to register, visit the fancy microsite we've created for this year's seminar by clicking this big blue button:

 

We hope we see you in April!

cheers,
Adam & Chris

Related content
» More

9 Comments

  • Fri, Feb 01, 2019 - 3:23pm

    #1

    thc0655

    Status Platinum Member (Offline)

    Joined: Apr 27 2010

    Posts: 1486

    Anyone in a mischievous mood?

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-01/maga-hats-banned-california-restaurant-owner-addresses-outrage-ham-handed-damage
    Is anyone coming to the annual seminar in a mischievous mood and want to go to the above restaurant wearing MAGA hats? I don’t have a MAGA hat but I can get one, and I’d love to contact the media in advance and ask them to come cover our act of civil disobedience (sit down and order food while wearing our MAGA hats). I have no love for Trump, but I do love freedom.  Anyone want to join me? 
    P.S. Do you have a MAGA hat?
    ”Happy Hunger Games. And may the odds be ever in your favor.”

    Login or Register to post comments

  • Fri, Feb 01, 2019 - 5:08pm

    Reply to #1
    mntnhousepermi

    mntnhousepermi

    Status Bronze Member (Offline)

    Joined: Feb 19 2016

    Posts: 168

    great idea, but not close to sebastopol

    thc0655 wrote:

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-01/maga-hats-banned-california-restaurant-owner-addresses-outrage-ham-handed-damage
    Is anyone coming to the annual seminar in a mischievous mood and want to go to the above restaurant wearing MAGA hats? I don’t have a MAGA hat but I can get one, and I’d love to contact the media in advance and ask them to come cover our act of civil disobedience (sit down and order food while wearing our MAGA hats). I have no love for Trump, but I do love freedom.  Anyone want to join me? 
    P.S. Do you have a MAGA hat?
    ”Happy Hunger Games. And may the odds be ever in your favor.”

    Login or Register to post comments

  • Fri, Feb 01, 2019 - 5:32pm

    #2
    Yoxa

    Yoxa

    Status Silver Member (Offline)

    Joined: Dec 20 2011

    Posts: 286

    Freedom

    Quote:

     I have no love for Trump, but I do love freedom.

    Where does the restaurant owner’s freedom fit into this?
     

    Login or Register to post comments

  • Fri, Feb 01, 2019 - 5:53pm

    Reply to #2
    MarkM

    MarkM

    Status Silver Member (Offline)

    Joined: Jul 22 2008

    Posts: 356

    Well

    Would he be “free” to not serve any other segment of the population that he deems unfit? Say, I don’t know, women wearing dresses, someone wearing a hijab, someone wearing a Malcom X t shirt, pick anything. Would I be free to do that in my business? I thought this was settled a long time ago with water fountains and bus seats.

    Login or Register to post comments

  • Fri, Feb 01, 2019 - 6:00pm

    #3
    Tude

    Tude

    Status Member (Offline)

    Joined: Apr 01 2017

    Posts: 7

    Sebastopol

    San Mateo might not be close to Sebastopol…but I’d love to see a bunch of people try to walk around Sebastopol with MAGA hats! It’s just as bad.
    Most people that live in the greater SF area consider wearing a MAGA hat a “hate crime”.

    Login or Register to post comments

  • Fri, Feb 01, 2019 - 6:26pm

    Reply to #2
    Yoxa

    Yoxa

    Status Silver Member (Offline)

    Joined: Dec 20 2011

    Posts: 286

    Dress codes

    Many establishments have dress codes.
    FWIW I was taught growing up that it was a sign of respect for a man to remove his hat when coming indoors. Hats were considered inappropropriate indoors, with or without slogans.

    Login or Register to post comments

  • Fri, Feb 01, 2019 - 7:09pm

    Reply to #2
    MarkM

    MarkM

    Status Silver Member (Offline)

    Joined: Jul 22 2008

    Posts: 356

    Yoxa wrote:Many

    Yoxa wrote:

    Many establishments have dress codes.
    FWIW I was taught growing up that it was a sign of respect for a man to remove his hat when coming indoors. Hats were considered inappropropriate indoors, with or without slogans.

    Oh, I miss those days, as well. It was considered poor etiquette to wear your pajama bottoms when boarding an airplane.
    The dress code in my restaurant is no decolletage, no entrada. Are you OK with that? I mean, it’s my freedom, right?

    Login or Register to post comments

  • Wed, Feb 06, 2019 - 7:59am

    #4

    TwinTown

    Status Member (Offline)

    Joined: May 10 2010

    Posts: 10

    Still at the Arts Center?

    Adam, I booked my AirBNB so it was walkable to the Arts center. Is the new space a bigger room or new address?

    Login or Register to post comments

  • Wed, Feb 06, 2019 - 10:44am

    Reply to #4

    Adam Taggart

    Status Platinum Member (Offline)

    Joined: May 25 2009

    Posts: 2620

    Same Address, Bigger Room

    TwinTown wrote:

    Adam, I booked my AirBNB so it was walkable to the Arts center. Is the new space a bigger room or new address?

    We’re in the same building, but in a bigger room.

    Login or Register to post comments

Login or Register to post comments