Next Gathering

themccarthyfarm
By themccarthyfarm on Mon, Jun 13, 2016 - 7:59am

It was great having everyone together last week. Lets do it again.

I am off to ride horses across utah.  I hope you guys get together next month whether I am here or not.  But I would love to hold another gathering in August when I;m back.  I should be around by August 1st and would be willing to host again.  But I may have limited access to the outside world for the next several weeks so I can't be sure I can plan with you.  

Hoping to see you all soon.

Ken

12 Comments

agregg's picture
agregg
Enjoy!

That's going to be quite the adventure, Ken! Have a great time with your daughter! Look forward to seeing you again in August!

Sterling, can we meet at your house in July?

Is a Saturday still the best day of the week for all of you? If so, let's decide on which Saturday in July would work for everyone.

Most Saturdays in July should work for me, but I will need to request it off work at least 2.5 weeks in advance. So if we do July 2nd, I'll need to request it off this week, probably by Thursday. July 9th should work great for me. July 16th is more iffy, due to possible religious events I may want to attend. July 23rd is probably fine. July 30th should work great. Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers,

Adam

lambertad's picture
lambertad
July 9th?

July 9th or the 23rd would work best for me. I have both of those Saturdays off from clinic, but I can always show up later after clinic finishes on any Saturday, so I'm pretty flexible.

Ken, enjoy your time on horseback with your daughter! I know it will be a trip your family will never forget. It was a pleasure spending an evening at your place and seeing the farm. All the stories I had to tell my wife about your place got her kind of excited and she is looking forward to seeing your place at the August get together. 

Adam

Sterling Cornaby's picture
Sterling Cornaby
July 9th

July 9th will work for me as well.  We can meet at my place in Springville.

agregg's picture
agregg
July 9th it is!

Let's do July 9th then. Thanks for hosting this time, Sterling!

Can you post your address, or, if you prefer, text it to us? My phone number is 801-390-2384.

Let us know what the main entree will be and what food we can bring to complement it! :)

Cheers,

Adam

agregg's picture
agregg
5 pm?

Also, does a 5 pm start time sound good, with dinner beginning at 6?

Sterling Cornaby
Meet up

Meet at 5, dinner at 6 sounds great

my address: 76 N 1100 W Springville

Phone: 918 207 5173

I don't know what we will have for dinner but I will update you all when I get an itch for something.

Sterling

agregg's picture
agregg
Sounds good

Sounds good! Thanks, Sterling! :)

Sterling Cornaby
I am still on for this Saturday

I will be making shish kabobs on the grill (lots of vegetables, chicken and steak).  I will have four of my kids with me, my wife and our baby will be out of town.  Bring what ever you would like to contribute and tell me how many are coming so I know what to expect.   All the stuff a few posts up still apply.  

See you soon.

Sterling 

agregg's picture
agregg
See you Saturday!

Sounds good, Sterling! I am planning on seeing you then! By the way, would it be possible for you to pick me up at the Provo Frontrunner station if I arrived early? Let me know and, if so, what time approximately would be good for you. I would be happy to help with the preparations if I arrive early enough...

Cheers,

Adam

Sterling Cornaby
yes I can pick you up

Yes,  I can pick you up.  Tell me what time you will be there and I will be there and/or call me 15 minutes before you arrive

lambertad's picture
lambertad
See you guys on Saturday

Sterling, 

Thanks again for hosting this Saturday. I'll bring some fresh fruit if that works for everyone. If not, please let me know and I can bring something else. See you guys at 5pm on Saturday. 

Adam

agregg's picture
agregg
Thanks!

Thanks, Sterling! I will probably call you earlier than 15 minutes ahead of my arrival so as to give you plenty of time. I expect I will arrive between 3 and 4 sometime. I will bring some food too. See you soon! :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments