Solar panel avalibility

Mike Swift
By Mike Swift on Fri, Jun 3, 2016 - 5:08pm

I was just talking to the owner of MLSolar a local sales outlet for solar voltaic panels, and he said they had just received a number of pallets of 245 Watt used panels. He said he could let them go for $0.29 a Watt. As I can’t use any more panels I thought someone on PeakProsperity may be interested. A pallet would be great for a 5kW off grid system. They are in Campbell, CA, and their phone number is (408) 583-8101
Hope this help someone.

2 Comments

lathechuck's picture
lathechuck
Used panels may be worthwhile... maybe not.

Over at "www.otherpower.com/otherpower_solar_used.html", you can find some plausible advice on used solar panels.  Consider whether you're "dollar-limited" or "space-limited".  Used panels will almost certainly provide fewer Watts/square meter, but if you have the space, the Watts/dollar can be good.

lathechuck's picture
lathechuck
Used panels may be worthwhile... maybe not.

Over at "www.otherpower.com/otherpower_solar_used.html", you can find some plausible advice on used solar panels.  Consider whether you're "dollar-limited" or "space-limited".  Used panels will almost certainly provide fewer Watts/square meter, but if you have the space, the Watts/dollar can be good.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments