Break-Through Energy Technologies

AnisaAmpatuan
By AnisaAmpatuan on Sat, May 7, 2016 - 9:19am

Here is a link to the Summary of Break-Through Energy Technologies presented to The President of the United States and Members of the US Congress by Steven M. Greer, MD and Theodore C. Loder III, PhD.

http://siriusdisclosure.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Energy.pdf

The same group, SIRIUS Disclosure, successfully funded and published SIRIUS The Movie, which documents the origin and motives for clean energy suppression. This movie was the largest CrowdFunded documentary on record and has global circulation. Has anyone here seen SIRIUS the movie?  I would like to hear your impression and comments. It used to cost $5 to view, but is now free. Here is a link:

With 270 days remaining, the campaign named "Unacknowledged" - a campaign to end clean energy suppression, has raised $157K, toward a goal of $500K. A short preview of the work in progress documentary named "Unacknowledged" is available here:

Again, I would like to hear your impression and comments on this matter.

12 Comments

lathechuck's picture
lathechuck
Sorry, but we still believe in thermodynamics

The three laws of thermodynamics, paraphrased:

1. You can't win.  (You can't create energy, even from quantum vacuum fluctuations).

2. You can't break even. (There's always some loss in energy conversion.)

3. You can't get out of the game.

Most of the schemes listed in the PDF violate these rules.  However, the one about "plasma arc" is not absurd, if it allows hazardous chemicals to be converted into less harmful chemicals, whether or not it also produces useful energy.  A full systems-analysis, though, would need to include the energy investment of bringing the feedstock to the reactor, and disposing of the waste products. 

The myth of "suppressed technology" never dies, but has it EVER been demonstrated as true?  The only example I can think of is alcohol prohibition, which prevented farmers from brewing and distilling their own fuel.  But there was nothing secret about that (though it was obscured by the prohibition of alcohol for human consumption).

Mike Dill's picture
Mike Dill
Sounds like cold fusion

Show me an indepently validated study....

Unacknowledged's picture
Unacknowledged
Show me an independent validated study . . .

Here is a link to multiple independent validated studies:

http://brilliantlightpower.com/validation-reports/

skipr's picture
skipr
show me a working prototype

This reminds me of how Dr Edward Teller, the so called father of the H-bomb, predicted that we would have nuclear fusion energy in 4 years, which would have been in the late 50s.  The last I heard the Nuclear Ignition Facility at the Lawrence Livermore Labs couldn't come close to zero net energy with a football stadium size high energy laser system and billions of bucks.  UFOs are not going to save us.

VTSkier's picture
VTSkier
Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
Reality is what you observe.

The Quantum Erasure Experiment shows us that the Past is adjusted to support the Present observation. 

If we observe an excess of energy then the past has to be adjusted to support the Observation. 

The model, no matter how dear, has to be discarded.  Your reaction to the loss of your pet model is a personal affair, deeply bound up in your ego. 

I was thinking today that if Anyons exist between Fermions  and Bosons then electrons may develop an immunity to the Coulomb barrier.  But in that model the electron would combine with a proton and form a neutron. But no neutrons are observed but transmutation is. Now either I modify, discard or hold in abeyance my model. See how it works?

I hold it in abeyance. The thermalization of the mass is being considered by finer minds than my own .

If you are interested in this model you can start here.

http://www.symmetrymagazine.org/breaking/2011/08/31/anyons-anyone

Unacknowledged's picture
Unacknowledged
The laws of thermodynamics do not prohibit these energy sources.

Your response indicates you did not read the independent validation reports.

Newer validations are posted on their web site, but these are adequate.

http://brilliantlightpower.com/validation-reports/

newsbuoy's picture
newsbuoy
Fats Oils and Greases

Max Keiser visits Piedmont Biofuels, a community-scale biodiesel project in Pittsboro, North Carolina, to talk to its president and co-founder, Lyle Estill.

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
A belief

Belief?

Science is evidence based.

Belief belongs in the realm of Religion.

If Genesis is an ongoing process and it is observed., then the scientific method insists that you abandon your belief and go and stand in the religious camp, along with other notables such as the Flat Earthers.

My apologies for being so harsh but I feel as though I am playing Whack-a-Mole with a very persistent mole.

Bytesmiths's picture
Bytesmiths
Care to summarize?

@Cello55: Care to summarize the video for those of us who don't have time to watch 25 minute videos?

I scrolled around a bit, it it seemed to be mostly talking heads. Bo-ring!

I was hoping it would show me some way to improve my biodiesel brewing... but I don't have 25 minutes to put into it.

newsbuoy's picture
newsbuoy
silvervarg's picture
silvervarg
Don't worry

No, those bags of contaminated waste are not going to explode or even start burning.

It is slightly bad that they leak radioactivity into the atmosphere, but it is a tiny problem compared to the radioactive release they had during and shortly after the accident.

Most of the content of the bags are soil that does contain some organic material. As the organic decaying part is a low fraction it will heat up less than a poorly working compost pile. Unless you are worried that your backyard compost pile will explode there is no need to worry about this.

If there where a large quantity of organic material composting in there a good way to reduce the risk is to poke a hole to let gas and heat release easier. Essentially making it a less efficient composting pile, and this seems to be exactly what they have done. It is probably not needed, but as the cost of doing this action is very low it seems like a reasonable thing to do.

Like any composting pile the majority of the composting will be done the first year, so unless something has happened the first year you are safe.

As for the guy that mentions "What if it gets struck by lightning"...come on, this is really tin-foil-hat-alert. A pile of mostly soil will be really really poor a burning even if lightning hits it. There would be soo many other places that a lightning hit would cause more problems.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments