What is Jade Helm about?

Jim H
By Jim H on Tue, May 12, 2015 - 12:32pm

There is lots of noise, between the denials from the Gov't and the anti-conspiracy press, about the US Jade Helm military exercise.  Dave Kranzler has posted some commentary that I think is worth everyone's time to read;

http://investmentresearchdynamics.com/a-big-problem-is-brewing-behind-th...

It’s unfortunate that the majority of people in the United States refuse to accept anything that’s not spoon-fed to them by the mainstream media or admitted “trustful” by politicians and business elitists.  But the sign-posts of collapse are planted everywhere for anyone willing to put forth the effort to read them.  I have not fully decided if the mass-engendered impulse to ignore reality is a product of sheer stupidity, slothful ignorance or willful denial.

Most people have chosen either to overlook the Jade Helm 15 exercises which “officially” begin next month and run through mid-September.  Of course, there are been thousands of reports of ongoing military exercises and mass military equipment movement via rail from many States, including here in Colorado.  The mainstream media is fueling the public’s determined ignorance about Jade Helm by not reporting the event, for the most part.

However, now it has been reported that Department of Defense officials are now admitting that the Pentagon has been preparing for mass civil unrest:

A new US Department of Defense (DoD) research program admits that the Pentagon has long been concerned about widespread social break down. Even more striking of an admission is the fact that they have been funding universities to create models of the dynamics, risks and tipping points that would all be part of large-scale civil unrest in the United States.

You can read the details here:   Pentagon Admits They Are Preparing For Mass Civil Breakdown

The article references source material, so it would be impossible to impose skepticism on the evidence.   Anyone denying this reality is therefore hopelessly stupid or tragically naive.

I will have more on this later, but many have noticed some isolated events which indicate the global bond markets may be experiencing pre-collapse tremors.  A bond market selling avalanche is the worst nightmare of the Central Banks.

Many analysts have been pointing to September as the time period when the real brown stuff begins to hit the fan.  There are several possible trigger events, including the possible de-linking of the yuan from the dollar by China.   Perhaps it is no coincidence the official Jade Helm exercises have been timed to end on September 15…

16 Comments

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Psyop likely

Probably to get people stressed out and/or pissed off.

If I were so inclined, I would probably be looking for something more out of left (or right, whatever) field.

Elon Musk’s nightmare: A Google robot army annihilating mankind

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Dear Ted

Dear Senator Cruz:

Thank you for your inquiry into whether the Jade Helm 15 military exercise is the first wave of a federal takeover of Texas, the Trojan Horse, as it were, of the end of sovereignty in the Lone Star State. Our response, contrary to the long tradition of official correspondence and military bureaucracy, is concise: no.

But that's just what you would expect us to say, isn't it?

Perhaps, then, you would prefer not an official proclamation but a reasoned answer. As a master debater in college (Princeton, right?), you surely appreciate the reliability of logic, your public statements over the past few years notwithstanding. If you are disinclined to take the United States Armed Forces at their word when we promise no ill intentions towards Texas, then perhaps your considerable and vaunted intellectual powers, which once posited the regrowth of hymens as a guard against unauthorized incursions in domestic affairs, could be swayed by incontrovertible fact.

I know you think highly of our capabilities. Why else would you advocate for a short war with Iran? If we are indeed that powerful, we could probably launch an attack from any of the 15 U.S. military bases already within Texas' borders. While Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher may have found it necessary, even attractive, to invade countries that can easily be overrun, the present DoD considers such lopsided contests at best unsporting.

As someone who was not born within the borders of this country, it might interest you to know that Texas is already part of the United States. In fact, Texas has twice joined the Union. The first time your adopted state joined the USA in 1845 it set in motion events that led to the Mexican-American War. Later, when Union troops conquered the Southern rebellion, Texas rejoined the Union. It is not, therefore, farfetched to think that Texas' relationship to the rest of the United States could involve war, but please also keep in mind that when we refer to the United States of America, Texas is being implicitly included. We thought about calling it the United States of America and Texas, but we were afraid people might think Texas was a retrograde backwater of reactionary lunatics who think Moses was a Founding Father and laugh at you. This is way better.

Please also consider there are a great many things about Texas and Texan culture that could be threatened by another unnecessary armed conflict between Texas and the United States. We like Texas barbecue. That Green Beret who carried the flag out for the Texas Longhorn football team? That was pretty cool. The wildflowers along the highways are no joke. The late Texan Chris Kyle, the "American sniper," is a hero to many. Texas gave the world Lyndon Johnson, a staggering gift for which America was perhaps not entirely prepared. Without the Lone Star State, the Western swing band Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys would have appeared under the performing name Robert Wills and His Playboys, which is ghastly, or not have existed at all, a possibility that DoD has officially classified as "too awful to contemplate". And we really dig the self-awareness, the love of self that, while occasionally metastasizing into paranoid delusions such as those that motivated your original query, also make Texas a culture with an indelible sense of place.

But, we reiterate, that place is in the United States. On previous visits, we noticed that many of your residents enjoy Social Security and Medicare (you're welcome), volunteer for the armed services, treasure federal parks, wildlife preserves, and wilderness areas, and earn and spend currency backed by the full faith and credit of the United States. With a quick Internet search, I also learned that nearly a third of Texas' total revenue is from Federal funding. In fact, millions of your schoolchildren pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America almost every day. And unlike yourself, they apparently mean it.

There is a fundamental misapprehension that we feel is at the root of your query about our intentions was revealed in a recent comment you made to the press.

We are assured it is a military training exercise. I have no reason to doubt those assurances, but I understand the reason for concern and uncertainty, because when the federal government has not demonstrated itself to be trustworthy in this administration, the natural consequence is that many citizens don't trust what it is saying.

If, Senator Cruz, you believe that the United States military is a political tool of its civilian leadership, you have reached a conclusion unsupported by fact, history and good sense. The troops swear to uphold the Constitution of the United States. To besmirch their loyalty to the country, even in the service of making hackneyed political points in the Republican primary, does not make you a patriot, but a partisan. Even a Princeton and Harvard Law man should know the difference.

Also, it makes you the rudest Canadian we've ever run across.

Sincerely Yours,

Secretary Ashton Carter

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jason-stanford/the-pentagons-response-to_b_7251254.html?ir=World&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000014

Time2help's picture
Time2help
JH15

Seems like just BS. Stacked upon a massive pile of more BS. Not saying it's not real, just that whatever the official story is, it's BS.

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Domestic Military Operations Against Civilians

SPECIAL FORCES TRAIN WITH COPS FOR HOUSE TO HOUSE RAIDS

My thinking on what is going on here has shifted in the last weeks.  Mostly it is because of the large numbers of people whose judgment, intelligence and insight that I respect who are reporting on this currently.

John Whitehead, a lawyer and writer, Turning America into a Battlefield

RT:  March to martial law? Undercover Special Forces to sweep US Southwest

Dave Kranzler, linked above by Jim H.

Previously, I was pretty sure that the Deep State / Oligarchy was intent on implementing an "overly organized society."  But my impression of the stage of this process we are at has moved -- I think that we are much-farther-along.

-----

Defining the term Overly Organized Society

The term overly organized society (OOS) was used by Aldous Huxley in Brave New World Revisited.  It is is a descriptor, as viewed from the top side, of a rigid, centrally-controlled social order.  (Summary by Michael Kriegor.)  People at the top would describe themselves as "doing things the right way", "making the hard choices," "getting control of variables before they harm us," "preserving civilization," "maintaining peace and order," and, "ensuring stability."  The leaders feel that they are "serving their country."  It is really important to remember that the leadership does NOT view itself as EVIL. In fact, just the opposite.  I cannot emphasize how important this aspect is to understand--from their perspective (a Spiral dynamics RED/BLUE level) they are doing the right thing by taking control by deception and force. They are pragmatists who are "doing what is needed." (Though they may privately chuckle over cigars and brandy that they are "getting rich by doing good.")  They are implementing their own ideas of what is "right" using tools that are appropriate (and effective) for their moral developmental level.

To those on the underside of the social power structure, the OOS is simply a police state.  Those who do not want their lives organized by the Deep State / Oligarchy (and have their resources and labor harvested for the benefit of the oligarchy) are described as rebels, insurgents, terrorists and extremists.  They "endanger the peace" and "jeopardize public safety."  The appropriate response to such individuals is to "pacify" them through "peace-keeping" operations.  Domination through force and terror is the standard tool of the RED Meme oligarch.

---

Clarifying the term "Police State"

This term does NOT refer to the community based police officer who wishes to keep his city safe by ensuring that people's turn signals work, speed limits are obeyed and that drunks who pass out and vomit at the outdoor mall on spring evenings are taken off to jail.  The community police officer is truly concerned with protecting the citizens from violence.  (And they are much appreciated.)

I'm using the term "Police State" to refers to the use of a hybrid Police/Domestic Military as the enforcement arm of the oligarchy.   This group is charged with the task of inflicting brutality on the citizens to enforce obedience to laws that serve the oligarchy. 

---

How a small military force can dominate a much larger population: using "pseudo-gangs"

Webster Tarpley does a fantastic job describing how a small military force can dominate a much larger population. Deception and unrestrained brutality are the essential elements.  The 4 minute video posted below is very very worth watching.  It is based on the writing of the English General Frank Kitson charged with controlling the people of Kenya as a colony for the English.  He describes the technique of using "pseudo-gangs."  

The purpose of a "pseudo-gang" was to create a wedge between the citizens of Kenya and their own independence fighters.  Kitson created a parallel organization of mercenaries, who wore the same uniform and carried the same flag as the real freedom fighters, but were given the job of committing atrocities against the people.  In one example, the pseudo-gang (carrying the flag of the freedom fighters) drove a couple of Jeeps with mounted machine guns through the market place firing at everyone.  Many were killed and hundreds injured.  People became afraid to go to the market.  The English then offered the people a chance to turn in "these monsters."  The people were successfully deceived and many turned in family members and neighbors to the English who arrested and executed the real freedom fighters.

---

How a pseudo-gang could be used with Jade Helm

I can imagine hiring a couple of retired special forces soldiers (now employed in a security firm) to serve as the pseudo-gang.  They could pose as "sovereign citizens" and "gun nuts" and shoot a couple of really nice police officers who were family men with adorable children and good churches.  (Even better, they police officers could be blown up with their children while at a school or church picnics.)  The deceived American public would then conclude that these crazy sovereign citizens were totally out of control and posed a danger to society and would agree to have them all rounded up, and have all the citizens' guns everywhere confiscated to "restore order" and "make our cities safe."

This deception does not work if it is understood.  That is why I'm talking about it here (instead of planting the pear tree I promised myself I would do today.)  Back to work.

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Re: Domestic military operations against civilians

Crap.

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Marines training for riot control in Arizona

Volunteers participate in the training soldiers for riot control in an Arizona drill.   Volunteers are shouting "Food and Water."

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Or maybe...
sand_puppy wrote:

How a pseudo-gang could be used with Jade Helm

I can imagine hiring a couple of retired special forces soldiers foreign agents (employed in a security firm) to serve as the pseudo-gang.  They could pose as "sovereign citizens" and "gun nuts" and shoot a couple of really nice police officers who were family men with adorable children and good churches.  (Even better, they police officers could be blown up with their children while at a school or church picnics.)  The deceived American public would then conclude that these crazy sovereign citizens were totally out of control and posed a danger to society and would agree to have them all rounded up, and have all the citizens' guns everywhere confiscated to "restore order" and "make our cities safe."

This deception does not work if it is understood.  That is why I'm talking about it here (instead of planting the pear tree I promised myself I would do today.)  Back to work.

There, fixed it for ya.

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Time2help's picture
Time2help
Call them what they are

"These guys are domestic terrorists."

Call them what they are

The big "T" is turning up under all kinds of rocks lately.

Time2help's picture
Time2help
And....they're off

Moar mind game inciting. Whatever Banksters, brainwashing only works to a point. Then people wake up.

After all this crap plays through nobody will ever believe s**t that you say or do again.

Jade Helm 15: Controversial military exercise starts 

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Duplicate post

deleted

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Jade Helm: What could possibly go wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7nI4QHXusi8

Given that there is an effort to re-engineer the social structures of the Earth, it makes sense to me to view Jade Helm in this context.  It seems virtually assured, to me, that Jade Helm is designed to play a part of this overarching process where control, power and wealth are centralized in the hands of The Few.  What role it is intended to play, I don’t know.

What I do know.

Hundreds of young military men, full of enthusiasm and physical strength, strive for excellence as archetypal warriors.  They love the tools of their trade: state-of-the-art night vision equipment, fully automatic rifles, infrared sights and rocket propelled grenade launchers.  They train:  Running, push-ups, chin-ups building physical excellence.  They are good men and women, motivated by the highest ideals of  “defending their country” and committed to excellence in their craft.  Many hope to advance as military officers in the years to come.

But alas, most are very, very young. 

Young enough to not yet understand how the young warrior has historically been used to build empires for aging oligarchs—the only true beneficiaries of war.  Young enough to believe in “honorable combat,” but not to understand that the slaughter of civilians is a standard tactic of warfare.  That destroying citizens access to food, water and shelter is a normal part of crushing the opposition.  Inexperienced enough to not have personally wrestled with difficult moral questions.

How might the US military be turned on the US citizens?  Texas is nothing like the Muslim world where we can just tell the young recruits “they are all Islamo-fascists.  If it moves, shoot it.”  Race, religion and language kept the us-vs.-them division clear and ensured that soldiers did not get to know the people or develop empathy for those they might be called on to kill the next day.

I imagine that there will need to be an incident.  Something that permits the play-writers to re-designate US citizens as “terrorists” or “violent extremists.”

Perhaps the Counter Jade Helm movement will spontaneously generate the incident.  Or perhaps an agent provocateurs planted among them will help.

Something will have to happen to make the young soldier feel “right” about:
• Locking people up for “freedom.”
• Shooting citizens to “protect America.”
• Blocking food delivery trucks to regions in order to “pacify” them.
• Destroying water infrastructure to desert communities “for peace and to restore order.”
• View critical free speech as “instigating rebellion” and the newspapers and TV stations as legitimate “enemy targets.”

Perhaps an explosion in a barracks or mess hall will occur.  Secret evidence will establish blame.

Then everything will shift.

MarkM's picture
MarkM
It says your video does not

It says your video does not exist. You are probably on a list by now.

Time2help's picture
Time2help
You are probably...
MarkM wrote:

It says your video does not exist. You are probably on a list by now.

LMAO

thc0655's picture
thc0655
Survivalblog.com on Jade Helm

http://survivalblog.com/letter-re-jade-helm-15/

While our minds always have a tendency to fall to the conspiratorial side, I am a firm believer in Occam’s Razor. The more complex an issue is, the more people have to be involved and people are the greatest weakness of any “plan”. JWR and I are in complete agreement on the implications of Jade Helm 15 and its impact on the people in the United States. It is nothing more than a training exercise. The states selected for the training bear more than a passing resemblance to the parts of the world that are in the most turmoil and have the greatest prospects of U.S. military involvement. This allows the military the ability to save money on their training by not having to ship the hardware to and from the overseas destinations just for an exercise. On the surface, that is an acceptable reason for the training that they are engaging in. However, a person would literally have to have their head stuck in the sand to not see the coming civil unrest over the economic situation. I don’t believe it is unreasonable to imagine Baltimore on a national level. The media and TPTB have worked hard to create racial division among the people, and we are seeing that work come to fruition. 

In every major natural disaster, the U.S. government has taken heat from the public sectors for not responding in a timely manner, whether it was the responsibility of the government or not to respond in the first place. I see the additional benefit to the military that they are trying to meet this coming civil unrest head on, because they know they will be tasked with dealing with it. The local governments have shown an amazing lack of interest and ability to handle even the most basic trouble situations, and I fully expect riots on a grand scale. However, the danger to you as an individual will probably not be coming from the military. Rather, I believe it will be the roving gangs causing the civil unrest. I believe that that is the long game being played by the government.

I do have friends who fear the time for the rounding up of Christians and the declaration of martial law is just around the corner, but this isn’t it. In the first place, the military does not have the manpower to declare martial law across the nation. In a country of 318 million people, it will take more than 500,000 military personnel to maintain that order. To add to that problem, the average American is more independently minded than the average person found anywhere else in the world and is more likely to ignore, either passively or overtly, any attempt at martial law. The Christian world tends to think of themselves in terms of the Roman persecutions, but in reality, today’s Christian is milquetoast. They are not a danger to the government, and the government knows it.

You can think of the convoys that are being reported across the nation as similar to the reaction of a pregnant woman. When a woman finds out she is pregnant, she suddenly starts realizing how many other women around her are also pregnant. She sees belly bulges everywhere she looks. Since Jade Helm 15 is on everyone’s mind, they think they are seeing more military hardware moving than they normally do, but I suspect the total tonnage of moving hardware is about what is normally moved.

There really is no short-term danger presented by this training exercise. However, the long-term issues do not bode well for the citizen but are in line with moves that the government has made for the past 100 years. Anytime the government gets you to trade a little bit of freedom for a little bit of safety, you will run into problems. The greatest danger will be when you see the military collaborating with the local law enforcement agencies. While the government does not have the military power to declare martial law on their own, they are working towards the federalization of all police forces. The process is well underway and the police forces will willingly allow themselves to be co-opted. We’ve seen it before; just look at the school systems. The once powerful and independent (and actually useful) school systems took the money that the federal government handed out like candy and got hooked on it like it was crack. All the government had to do was threaten to take away that money and the school boards folded. The local law enforcement will be no different, and they are already getting addicted to the money.

Time2help's picture
Time2help
"Mastering the Human Domain"

"Mastering the Human Domain". 

Perhaps a training exercise with the artificial intelligence "Jade" at the "Helm" controlling the movements and logistics for physical assets and resources in the real world, with the aim of helping "Jade" learn / better understand the intricacies and subtleties in manipulating and "Mastering the Human Domain" from cyberspace?

Take the red pill, Neo.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments