An opportunity to support Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Jim H
By Jim H on Sun, Apr 5, 2015 - 7:23pm

AE911 truth is sending a group to the AIA convention this year and has managed to get enough signatures to bring the issue of having AIA request a new Building 7 investigation to a vote in May.   They are asking for donations to help educate the broader AIA constituency.  If the vote is positive, maybe it will finally blow the case open.  I can't think of a better investment toward regaining our civil liberties than the exposure of the most blaring inconsistency of 9/11; 

http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=d03bf3ffcac549c7dc7888ef5&id=4d02fb1bef&e=[UNIQID]

Earlier this week, the Official Delegate Information Booklet for the AIA National Convention was published. On pages 24 and 25 is the resolution that 55 of our petition signers co-sponsored. It calls upon the AIA to amend its official Public Policies and Position Statements to include a Position Statement supporting a new WTC 7 investigation.

On May 16th it will go to a vote. If it passes and is later ratified by the AIA Board of Directors, the nation’s largest association of architects will officially support a new WTC 7 investigation.

We’re about to embark on our most important campaign ever in order to win the vote. Will you help us?

Here’s What Your Generous Donation Will Help Pay For:

• A 10-foot by 20-foot expo booth stationed near the AIA’s “Town Hall” booth, where the AIA delegates voting on our resolution will go to register. Including accessories, our booth will cost over $10,000;

• Airfare and lodging for five dedicated AIA members who co-sponsored the resolution. These well-spoken architects will lead our on-the-floor educational efforts along with Dan Barnum, FAIA, the lead sponsor of our resolution (and a member of AE911Truth’s Board of Directors);

• A full-scale multimedia campaign leading up to and at the convention. This will include a mailing to all 300 local AIA chapters with our handsome WTC 7 AIA Convention pamphlet and a special online landing page devoted to educating AIA members about the resolution.

Here is what Paul Craig Roberts said about the initiative.. it was through his website that I learned of it;

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/04/05/important-ae911truth-seeks-ai...

AE911Truth Seeks AIA Call For 9/11 Investigation

Dear Readers, I don’t know how likely it is that the main architectural association would join the demand for a real investigation of 9/11, but the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth are only $9,000 short of finding out.

Currently 2,300 architects and engineers dispute the official story and say that a real
investigation is required. If the entire association joined in calling for an investigation, it
would put the government on the spot and shut up the ignorant dopes who call skeptics “conspiracy theorists.”

Think about whether you have a few dollars to spare. If 3,000 of my readers gave $3,
AE911Truth could go for it.

27 Comments

back.to.basics's picture
back.to.basics
I'll be there and will cast a

I'll be there and will cast a vote in favor.

thanks,

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Thanks back.to.basics,

for bringing this thread back into view.  This is something we can actually have an impact on, as individuals and as a group.

Time2help's picture
Time2help
In for a penny...

...and signed the petition (as an engineer).  Guess that's one more "list" I'm on wink.

Consider donating if you have the means.

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
I'm in too

I believe that the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth are doing an invaluable service at providing the scientific background that helps engineering/scientifically oriented people rethink the myth.

Helping everyone look critically at 9/11 is our best hope of averting a domestic police state and a world war.  If there ever was a worthy cause, this is it.

http://www.peakprosperity.com/comment/178558#comment-178558

Jim H's picture
Jim H
Thank you team PP.com!

Great response!  I am glad others are excited and moved to action in support of the AE911 team.  Also wonderful to see one of our own headed to the conference as a participant - bravo Back.to.basics!

thc0655's picture
thc0655
I'm in

I'm in too, but I'm a sucker for noble lost causes.  cool

HughK's picture
HughK
Contributed today

It's worth a few bucks to try to get more people to see what was in plain sight.

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Frankly

...I'll be a bit surprised if we make it to May.

Jim H's picture
Jim H
There you go T2T...

You must be reading Dave Hodges again. 

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Re: There You Go

Can't say I've read Dave Hodges (haven't heard of him before now).  I will check him out (thanks wink). If he's of the mind that we are in for a hiccup in the near term...that would make two of us.  Lots and lots and lots of dominos...

Time2help's picture
Time2help
AIA Convention starts today

Looks like President Clinton (relax) is giving the keynote speech.  

And a nod to the memorial.

Don't forget to drop by booth #4336 if you can spare the time.

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
Thousands of Architects Are Talking about WTC 7

As just mentioned by Time2Help, a resolution has been introduced AIA National Convention asking the architects to vote on whether they would like an independent investigation into the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.

This is their booth.  Though not visible in this picture, the booth shows the 8 second collapse video of the collapse in a running loop.  Anyone who glances at the TV for 8 seconds will know something is not right.

Time2help's picture
Time2help
More Fact Resistant Humans

Looks like the strain of Fact Resistant Humans has infected the AIA.  

Overwhelming Majority of AIA Delegates Make the Political Decision and Vote Down Resolution 15-6

AIA Resolution 15-6

Guess people will get to learn the hard way this go around (same as it ever was).  

Too bad really. This time reality is gonna be a real bi#&h.

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Perhaps a new condition could be coined?

How about "Fact Resistance Syndrome"?

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
None So Blind.

4% voted in favor, 4%! That is an astonishing vindication of Willful Blindness. 

Joseph Stalin would have been proud.

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Anyone care to hazard a guess?

What do the 160 know that 3,892 apparently do not?

Surely not all 3,892 are slack-jawed, window lickers.......

Jim H's picture
Jim H
4%... 4%.. hmmm... where I have seen 4% before.

Oh yeah... that's the high end of estimates for the INTJ population.  

The Sixteen Types

US Population Breakdown
The table organizing the sixteen types was created by Isabel Myers (an INFP person).
ISTJ
11–14%
ISFJ
9–14%
INFJ
1–3%
INTJ
2–4%
ISTP
4–6%
ISFP
5–9%
INFP
4–5%
INTP
3–5%
ESTP
4–5%
ESFP
4–9%
ENFP
6–8%
ENTP
2–5%
ESTJ
8–12%
ESFJ
9–13%
ENFJ
2–5%
ENTJ
2–5%
Estimated percentages of the 16 types in the U.S. population.[30]

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
Consequences and Perspectives

I'll bite.

Let us see if the 160 keep moving up the corporate ladder.

The other 3,982 may have CAF's perspective.

http://www.peakprosperity.com/comment/180196#comment-180196

Sterling Cornaby's picture
Sterling Cornaby
Excellent question

Yes, that is a good question...

It might have to do with no one really wants to be an ass during a plague.    

Time2help's picture
Time2help
4%

I would expect 2-4% INTJ amoung the total population, but not within a subset consisting of Architects.  I'd would also expect a much higher percentage would be able to "see" Building 7 for what it is, especially given their education and expertise in the subject area.  So either it's Willful Blindness, or something else is going on. For what it's worth, I'd put my money on something else.

Bankers Slave's picture
Bankers Slave
Immmmmmm

flabbergasted!

Boomer41's picture
Boomer41
Where to from here?

The Architects have overwhelmingly voted to accept as fact a theory which undermines one of the foundations of their profession.

By this vote, the architects have tacitly accepted that the NIST report is valid. In this case, the design parameters these same architects use for fireproofing high rise steel buildings are clearly inadequate. How can any architect design a steel framed building after this?

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Next

I was pretty upset about this yesterday as well, and then I remember an old quote "Never allow your happiness to be dependent on the actions of others." 

The story is definitely spreading at the ground level.  That's where each of us can make a difference.

With respect to the AIA, just add it to the list of compromised institutions with zero credibility.

Bankers Slave's picture
Bankers Slave
I agree also, but at

least a few members of this group (amongst a few unrelated others that blew the lid on 9/11 with some sterling graft)  are giving everyone of us the opportunity to openly discuss this crime, with the benefit of their professional experience adding to our argument position. Gratefull I am!

Bankers Slave's picture
Bankers Slave
I agree also, but at

least a few members of this group (amongst a few unrelated others that blew the lid on 9/11 with some sterling graft)  are giving everyone of us the opportunity to openly discuss this crime, with the benefit of their professional experience adding to our argument position. Gratefull I am!

Time2help's picture
Time2help
Whatever

sand_puppy's picture
sand_puppy
And seeds were planted

People got a chance to think:  

"What is with those crazy architects?  Hmmmm.  That building DOES look like it is coming straight down."

I have dropped seeds on friends and years later had them return and let me know that they now agreed.  (One even apologized for thinking of me as a weirdo!)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments