VIDEO: Chris on Good Morning Peru

Adam Taggart
By Adam Taggart on Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 1:10pm

Chris and I landed in Peru late last night, and just a few short hours later, Chris joined the cast of 
"Good Morning Peru" to talk about the changes the Three Es are bringing to all countries around the globe:

2 Comments

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Way-cool segment on "Good Morning Peru", Chris and Adam!

I had a bit of a hard time following what the translator was saying to Chris, because he talked so low.  But I was able to follow Chris's (English) responses to the interviewer.  It is so interesting  to see how different the reactions are now to the idea of the 3Es than before; markedly different from a few years ago.  Now I think people are actually wanting you (Chris) to explain how you perceive and make sense of what's going on.  I think some (small % ?) of the population are finally getting hungry enough to make sense of what's going on in the world around them, that they are actually starting to listen.

But what inquiring minds really want to know is, how did the full day seminar in Peru go yesterday?!!:)  I can't wait to hear how the folks there reacted to your discussions!

Congrats!

pinecarr

Wildlife Tracker's picture
Wildlife Tracker
That must have been a very

That must have been a very unique experience. Next stop.... Kelly and Michael!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments