Gold & Silver Manipulation

thebrewer
By thebrewer on Sat, Oct 4, 2014 - 3:01pm

The link below is an interview with Chris Powell of the "Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee". It is quite eye opening with regards to how the central banks collude to suppress gold and silver prices.

The Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee was organized in the fall of 1998 to expose, oppose, and litigate against collusion to control the price and supply of gold and related financial instruments. The committee arose from essays by Bill Murphy, a financial commentator on the Internet (LeMetropoleCafe.com), and by Chris Powell, a newspaper editor in Connecticut.

I'm not sure what to do with this information but I figured this was the best place I could think of to start that conversation.

http://vimeo.com/106757886

1 Comment

nelly2413's picture
nelly2413 (not verified)
Gold and silver free market price

Interesting interview. It’s seems that gold price manipulation is not a conspiracy theory, so the question for goldbugs is how strong is the manipulators hold on the market and what will it take for for gold and silver to escape their fix, realize their free market values and in the long term be remonetised?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments