Endorsements Needed

Adam Taggart
By Adam Taggart on Wed, Jun 25, 2014 - 2:44am

We're making some improvements to this page, and as part of that work, we're updating the testimonials that appear in the right sidebar.

So we're in need of 3 new testimonials. Interested in providing one?

If so, here's what were asking for:

• a short, pithy 1-2 sentence endorsement (very similar in length & spirit to the ones on the current page)
  • a headshot photo of you (we've learned that testimonials pack much more punch when accompanied by a photo)
  • your first name, or your initials
  • permission to use all the above

If you're game, please send your endorsement/photo/naming to us here. We're aiming to get them up on the site within 24 hours if possible.

thanks!

Adam

5 Comments

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
Endorsement.

This has been my go-to site for three years for analysis of history in the making. It describes our situation and offers practical advice from contributors with diverse backgrounds.

ckessel's picture
ckessel
Endorsement

This website provides the most comprehensive data and references for anyone wanting to understand what is happening in our world. I refer people constantly to this site rather than attempting to enter into endless discussion or debate. Invariably I get a reply of "wow" or "I had no idea".

Coop

Wildlife Tracker's picture
Wildlife Tracker
“PeakProsperity.com is more

“PeakProsperity.com is more than it’s face value. It’s a community of individuals from all walks of life trying to navigate the murky waters of tomorrow through the exchange of ideas and knowledge.”

-Vladimir Putin

henryse's picture
henryse
Alan Greenspan
"There are winners and there are losers. And as much as we would like to help those whom do not understand how the environment, energy, and economics are interconnected, if we do it in the way that directs the limited understanding of the society to support these concepts and how they interact with the economy, it means that the rest of the economy - our overall standard of living - will rise more then it would otherwise."
-Alan Greenspan

henryse's picture
henryse
Learning to help yourself

The key to Peak Prosperity is that it describes a logical framework to understand the world around us and a community of individuals who can help one learn how to help oneself.

-Henry

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments