US & EU Playing a 'Very Dangerous Game' Against Russia

Adam Taggart
By Adam Taggart on Wed, May 21, 2014 - 6:22pm

Chris recently appeared on RT.com's "Boom Bust" program, warning against a number of macro risks including the "very dangerous game" the West is engaged in over gas flows from Russia (Chris' segment start at 15m:06s):

Note: If you're reading this and are not yet a member of Peak Prosperity's Economy Wonks Group, please consider joining it now. It's where our active community of economic enthusiasts share news and engage in debate regarding all things economic. Simply go here and click the "Join Today" button.

, , ,

5 Comments

Oliveoilguy's picture
Oliveoilguy
Fantastic Interview

Chris, 

I'm going to use this segment to introduce some friends to PP.

Well Done!

jgritter's picture
jgritter
Well Done

That was a pleasure to watch.  With all the banality and stupidity being pumped out by the mass media today it was very refreshing to watch some one who is obviously a consummate professional totally in control of his material.  Urgent without being frightening, actionable without being overwhelming, connect the dots observations easy for distracted people to retain.

Bravo,

John G.

cmartenson's picture
cmartenson
Thanks!

Thanks for watching and for the compliments!

I always find the skype interviews to be tricky because I cannot see the interviewer, so I'm just talking to a little camera eye...

Also have to work on the color....need more swarthyness!

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
JGritter nailed it!

Ditto to everything that JGritter said, and Oliveoil guy as well!  That was a fantastic interview, Chris.  And like JG says, the difference between listening to you speak confidently and intelligently from a place of knowledge, vs listening to the shallow BS and nonsense we're all used to hearing, was an absolutely pleasurable contrast.

I would like to believe that you are building up credibility over time with interviewers like those at RT.com, who are looking for people who can help make sense out of the surreal economic/energy/environmental (and geopolitical) story unfolding all around us.  And that as you continue to be taken more seriously by such interviewers, that maybe others will start listening and becoming aware too.

Well done and congrats!

Rector's picture
Rector
Try 2500K light bulbs when using skype

The light source (daylight or daylight bulbs) needs more warmth.  I use the 2500 (soft white or warm light) bulbs to fix that problem with webcam.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments