Getting into gear post-Rowe for folks North of NYC

Jim H
By Jim H on Mon, Apr 28, 2014 - 4:31pm

As promised to my new friends, and in the spirit of Adam's challenge to the participants in Rowe 2014, I hereby do christen a shiny new Group meant to foster local get togethers in the area North of NYC.

Rowe was inspirational for me.. after years of banging my head against the wall trying to get the 3E's message out, ruining dinner parties along the way with my strident proclamations... I have now experienced the exhilaration that comes from being amongst a diverse bunch of fellow prosperity seekers.  One of the bloggers I read frequently, Jesse, said this recently in describing the masters of our financial system;

Self-awareness, empathy, and foresight are not, unfortunately, high in the ordered skill set of narcissists.

As it turns out though, this skill set is in abundant display amongst all of the folks I have met through PP.com... a real pleasure. 

Photo:  The beginnings of 3E's North of NYC, Rowe 2014

3 Comments

lpass's picture
lpass
Jim, I couldn't have

Jim,

I couldn't have expressed it any better and thank you for getting this off the ground.  I'm looking forward to sitting around the round table and talking to like minded folk who get it!

Louis 

CleanEnergyFan's picture
CleanEnergyFan
Nice Going NYC Team

Nice going Jim...you have gotten me motivated to do the same here in TX as I am likewise on a high after being with such fun people who share this passion.  Was good to meet up with you & Louis & Natasha & "Boris":)  Good luck to you all and hope to meet up with you at next years PP Seminar to trade success stories.

SimonR4's picture
SimonR4
Great to join like-minded EEE people

I attended the Rowe Seminars in 2011and 2012 and attended the 4 hour get together last nightly at Jim H's home which was a great meeting of the minds and sharing ideas as well as great food prepared by Jim.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments