Special Amazon Deal: Finding Your Way To Your Authentic Career

Adam Taggart
By Adam Taggart on Sat, Feb 8, 2014 - 5:41pm

As mentioned in yesterday's article on the outlook for jobs in the new economy, Peak Prosperity is offering its first-ever Countdown Deal for the Kindle version of Finding Your Way to Your Authentic Career. The promotion starts on Saturday, February 7, runs for a week, and depending on the day, will offer the e-book for as low as $0.99 (earlier buyers get the deepest discounts)

Get The Book

5 Comments

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart
Now #2 Best-Seller in Amazon's Job Hunting section

Wow! I'm very grateful to those of you who have already purchased the book. You've helped catapult it into some rarified company (What Color Is Your Parachute is one of the best-selling books in publishing history, and we're right behind it!)

I'm excited to see how much farther we'll be able to climb in Amazon's overall rankings (currently 3,597) while the price remains at $0.99. Thanks again for your support!

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart
And Now.... It Just Hit #1!!

:)

thebrewer's picture
thebrewer
Got it!

Just bought it...next on my reading list! Timing is good since I have been contemplating a change. Turning 50 in a couple months and am searching hard for some fulfillment.

happypeakprosperity's picture
happypeakprosperity
hello

To find a good printer in Canada. I would suggest using the following companies: Printing Services These companies provide the best and most affordable price in whole Canada. Other printing companies I suggest would be Print Services Best Local Printer |

Tauribot's picture
Tauribot
Tauribot Adventure Trekking

Tauribot If you are writing to make immersion for your assume, spill Provide personal examples of the points you make, or make a ficticious warfare Tauribot and achievement how in practice such a unwavering would take charm dexterously. Illustrating your explanations behind than than an example makes pact what you accustom a lot easier for the reader and your text gains credibility. http://brainammoadvice.com/is-tauribot-scam/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments