Consider Counties with Declared Constitutional Sheriffs & Peace Officers

Griz
By Griz on Sun, Apr 14, 2013 - 3:27pm

An important relocation consideration, or consideration in general, is to be in an area where the county sheriff and other peace officers have publicly declared their intent to honor their sacred oaths to protect and defend the Constitution, and to defend their constituents against unconstitutional perpetrators.  Many of these have civilian auxillaries which can be joined to augment local forces in defense of communities.  If your county does not have a Constitutional Sheriff, you can learn how to elect one in the next election.

The CSPOA (Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association) is growing daily and needs your support.  An updated list of sheriffs, state associations, and peace officers is available here:

http://cspoa.org/sheriffs-gun-rights/

1 Comment

Richard C's picture
Richard C
I agree, I was raising funds

I agree, I was raising funds for the very purpose of sending my Sheriff to Sheriff Mack's

course, but when I broached the subject to him, he went and paid for it on his own.

I am New on the Forum but not new to prepping and skills

Richard

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments