The Gold Smash on Friday 12 April

Ken C
By Ken C on Sat, Apr 13, 2013 - 10:23pm

I came accross this article about how the gold take down was accomplished on Friday and I was wondering how much credence one can give this. I am not in a position to judge whether some of the events that the author details are possible/probable but it does sound like a "reasonable" scenario. What do you all think?

http://goldtrends.net/FreeDailyBlog?mode=PostView&bmi=1267250

"Now comes the part that is pure genius or a total coincidental thing that just so happens to be a gift to     those who are short the market and those who would be responsible to deliver gold should the inventory deplete.

ALL OF A SUDDEN THE LONDON PHYSICAL PLATFORM THAT BUYS AND SELLS PHYSICAL GOLD GETS LOCKED UP. THE SYSTEM FREEZES."

1 Comment

billhopen's picture
billhopen
London platform collapse

Look, during high volume, panic, stress events  platforms get hit with incredible volume,  I feel that 
"whacking the beehive" caused this secondary effect, stressed the system to beyond capacity.     Perhaps I'm not paranoid to imagine a conspiratorial shutting down the system to orchestrate further muppet panic....that would be like Enron conspiring to shut down generators in the midst of a California power brownout in order to gouge higher prices on suplimentary power....oh wait, they DID do that ....hmm?     

Perhaps the Fed and London are really desparet because physical supply is tightening (despite the paper price)and they won't be able to buy the gold to give back to Germany,holland etc.if the market gets away from them, let alone replenish Ft Knox.   Things are really bad if they must resort to this level of Machevelian market manipulation, Gotta shake physical gold loose by crashing the price of gold because if they can't return gold and must default on gold, (because all the gold was sold,rehypothecated)  its game over for dollar, pound, euro.   Dollar won't buy oil,and Asia has all the gold-.--game over for world domenation  (unless  domenation by war begins and thats a gamble)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments