Gratitude

greenheart
By greenheart on Mon, Mar 18, 2013 - 9:21am

This is Seth. I decided to use my trail name "Greenheart" as username on this site.

I'm hereby honoring my commitment to be among the first to post to this group by saying that I'm grateful for our visions of peace and the wisdom, courage and strength that's enables that vision to be expressed in our daily living.

2 Comments

fishandships's picture
fishandships
Thank you everyone

This is Andrew Willner, It was an amazing and informative weekend.  I look forward to being part of this community.  

pop's picture
pop
Gratitude to our new tribe

As you know, Rowe is a Unitarian conerence center & Nancy & i belong to our local UU church. Our shared weekend was transformational for us and as i sought to sum up its impact and meaning to me, i found the best summation in a modification of a commitment we make to each other in our church;

love is the spirit of Rowe 2013,and service is its law. This is our great covenant; to dwell together in peace, seek the truth in love and help one another. thanks for being part of this.

peace, paul & Nancy

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments