PeakProsperity.com Rated Among Top 100 Finance Blogs

Adam Taggart
By Adam Taggart on Mon, Jan 14, 2013 - 3:55pm

The PP.com staff was pleased to learn today that PeakProsperity.com was praised as one of the Top 100 Finance Blogs by journalist and author Brett Scott.

While his methodology is a little unorthodox and we might have ranked a few of the other sites in this list a bit differently, we're still very flattered to be included.

The full list is here:

While we (that's a collective 'we' - this site is a creation by all of us) take a moment to enjoy the recognition, this is a good opportunity to ask:

What other sites/resources do you find valuable for investing & living resiliently? 

5 Comments

kevinoman0221's picture
kevinoman0221
Very nice!

Congrats to you, Chris, and the whole community here!

Another site I have found to be really helpful for living resiliently is thesurvivalpodcast.com. Jack covers many topics, from permaculture and alternative energy to guns and the economy. 

Tycer's picture
Tycer
Financial Sense/McAlvany Weekly

Financial Sense Weekly and McAlvany Weekly

westcoastjan's picture
westcoastjan
Congratulations Chris and

Congratulations Chris and everyone associated with the administration of this great site. The accolades are well deserved. I suspect this year will see even more people gravitate our way as they wake up to the realities of this world.

One of my favourite sites is Resilience.org, another site with a similar focus to this one. Here is the link to it.

http://www.resilience.org/

Keep up the great work everyone!

Jan

treemagnet's picture
treemagnet
My vote

is for TheBurningPlatform by Jim Quinn and ZeroHedge by ...Tyler Durden - whoever that or they is/are.  I enjoy the clarity and insightfullness - and the occasional raw, pissed-off,  visceral posts.  Between the "nobody goes to jail", too big to be allowed to fail, transfer of losses to the public and the malinvestment is supports, the double standards, the fact that your broker is in fact the legal owner of your securities, the [re]hypothecation clauses, robo-signing, toothless and unwilling SEC, expert networks, HFT, insider trading, gold plated pensions for lazy state/fed employees, worthless candidates in a dysfunctional rigged system, ridiculous taxation codes - especially for the GE's of the world, bullshit FASB rules, 26:1 worldwide derivative leverage, prop trading, POMO's, ZIRP, TARP, TWIST, completely manipulated BLS "info", and on, and on......those two sites made it clear to me that paper assets are paper promises.  To me, they allowed me to see there is no safe stock/bond portfolio, rating agencies (other than Egan-Jones) are bought and paid for, and when ten people show up to collect on an asset thats been absent all along.....as ZeroHedge puts it best, large crowds and small doors don't work well.

These sites and others give me what PP doesn't, and vice-versa.  If I had to choose one, ZeroHedge.

RW's picture
RW
Site recommendations

Zerohedge

Mish's Global Economic Analysis

Jessie's Cafe American

Daily reads all, usually several times a day!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments