welcome post!

Wendy S. Delmater
By Wendy S. Delmater on Wed, Aug 1, 2012 - 11:02pm

Please tell us all where you are from and a little bit about you. I'm in the Carolina Midlands, in the semi-rural suburbs of the state capitol. Family of four, two adult children. We have a big garden. I understand that many of you want to be a little more annonymous but I am used to being in the limelight since I run a popular onlines science ficiton and fantasy magazine. I also run a small safety engineering consulting firm.

1 Comment

vilanodavis's picture
vilanodavis
New to the group

East TN, family of 5.

I attended a foraging class recently and was very impressed with the knowledge of the trainer and the value of the class. I left with more than info too, including seeds and root stock for planting.

For those in the Deep South, some native famine foods incorporated into your edible landscape would be a big (but mostly invisible) boost to your resilience.

Check out wildpantry.com and if you cant make it to SE TN for a training, then order what you need and they will mail it to you.

NON-GMO, Hearty, High Calorie, Edible Landscaping.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments