SURVEY: Where Should We Hold The Next Peak Prosperity Summit?

Adam Taggart
By Adam Taggart on Mon, Nov 20, 2017 - 7:38pm

Last month in New Orleans, the first-ever Peak Prosperity Summit took place.

The intimate 6-hour discussion primarily focused on our forecasts for the economy and the financial markets, with special emphasis on the biggest threats that could trigger a correction, as well as the key indicators we are watching most closely. Updates on the Energy & Environment sides of the story were also addressed, as well as were key questions on topics of resilient living.

Chris and I were really pleased with the experience. The Summit's "roundtable" format gave us lots more time to really delve deep into the details than we typically aren't able to in a stage presentation or a podcast interview -- while still keeping the discussion casual and allowing for plenty of idea exchange and personal interaction with the folks in the room.

The feedback we received from the attendees was pretty much universally positive. Folks really seemed to appreciate drinking from the data "fire hose", as well as being able to ask questions related to personal concerns or decisions they were wrestling with. (If any of you reading this participated in New Orleans, please share your feedback in the Comments section below).

Since the event, we've received a high volume of requests to hold more Summits in other areas. Given our own level of satisfaction and the feedback we received from participants, we're thinking seriously about doing just that.

So...we need your help. We've put together a short 2-minute survey to help us accurately gauge the level of interest in these Summits, and to identify the best places to consider holding new ones in the future.

Please take two minutes when you can an click the button below to take the survey:

And if you have any questions, ideas or additional feedback to offer regarding this Summit concept, please let us know in the Comments section below.
Many thanks!
Adam & Chris

5 Comments

Sharsta's picture
Sharsta
PP Summit

Is this only for Americans?

Thanks

Matt Holbert's picture
Matt Holbert
How about a meeting in all states/cities simultaneously...

How about a meeting in all states/cities simultaneously with the two of you participating via video linkup? I'll volunteer to host the Spokane summit.

Afridev's picture
Afridev
Europeans also in?

And if times are sightly adapted to Europe time, some of us from the other side of the pond could also join. Might be a good opportunity to get some PP-interested people together. I could try to get some people from Sweden (Bergslagen and surroundings) together...

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart
Remote and International Summits definitely doable

For those asking:

Yes, we can produce these Summits virtually (using online meeting/webinar software) and hold them in non-US locales.

The key element in each case will be critical mass of audience. Obviously, traveling to London to meet with only 3 people wouldn't be cost effective.

For those interested in organizing a remote/intl Summit, email us here and we'll figure out what's needed to make it happen.

And for all those who have taken the survey: thank you! We're getting very helpful clarity on where to focus on holding our next Summits.

Right now, demand is highest on the West Coast. Seattle, Portland and San Francisco are the leading cities so far. If you live elsewhere, cast your vote for your city!

cheers,

A

tgreimann's picture
tgreimann
New Orleans Summit

I was fortunate to be one of the participants at the first Summit held in New Orleans this past month.  All I can say is that meeting and listening to Chris and Adam present in real time was a real treat.  I would recommend it to all of our "tribe".  I was pleasantly surprised at how engaging both Adam and Chris were to all of us participants .  Not only was it a great opportunity meeting face to face with the Peak Prosperity Leaders, but also meeting "like minded" folks from all over and hearing their stories and interests...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments