Webinar Survey: PART ONE

Adam Taggart
By Adam Taggart on Mon, Jun 26, 2017 - 3:23pm

After the successful debut of our new webinar platform earlier this month with our The End Of Money webinar, we are busily planning our future production schedule.

But we very much want the topic selection for future webinars to be custom-tailored to the interests of the PeakProsperity.com audience. 

Please take a moment to share your feedback in this short survey by clicking the blue button below. It will literally take you 1 minute or less to fill out. Thanks!

[button removed -- we've closed the survey after hitting our goal. Many thanks to those who responded!]

2 Comments

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart
Please take this short PP.com survey

Please take a moment to fill out the survey linked to above.

Once we have enough results, I can then compile a "top 10" interests list, which can then be forced-ranked by the PP.com community in another short follow-up survey.

This will be very helpful/valuable to us in planning not just future webinars, but for future article/podcast/video development, as well.

Thanks in advance!

A

bj-brown's picture
bj-brown
Why not membership?

Chris and Adam

When you asked about membership in the survey, you didn't ask why not.  

1)  I don't need any more virtual wastelands.  If you can't get a robust local chapter structure going in the heartland (not the big coastal cities only), then you're not of much use to me.  Tea Party has made it clear, to have impact you need feet on the ground.

2) The movement for intelligent change is much too fragmented.  If you're going for local, a new organization makes sense, but people who should be walking in the same direction are competing for attention and resources instead of figuring how to band together to get critical mass.  I'm not interested in supporting another fragmented group where my funds allow the hosts an income to pursue their own private version of the truth without making much global impact.  

3) that said, you do great work and what you're trying to say is important.  Figure out how to make a wider impact instead of preaching to the choir and I'll be on board in a heartbeat.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments