All about Patientory (PTOY)

mrees999
By mrees999 on Fri, Jun 16, 2017 - 10:44am

The US Government recognizes the power of the blockchain. It issued a Ransomeware attacks that are plaguing hospitals and create a Universal Electronic Healthcare Records to be transportable as healthcare facilities do not share records with other healthcare providers - even across the street. The patients NEED to own their own medical data.  There were several papers submitted to their challenge. Here they announced some winners:

https://bravenewcoin.com/news/15-blockchain-whitepapers-awarded-winners-of-us-department-of-health-and-human-services-challenge/

One of the most recent blockchain tokens released is the first HealthCare related blockchain token called "Patientory" or the symbol "PTOY" if you are looking it up on the token exchange marketplaces. 

The gist is that it will act as the patient's own portable universal healthcare record. That's right - imagine one record of you that can follow up to every clinic, hospital, pharmacy, or used in an emergency if you are unconscious and need an ambulance ride. 

Not only this, but being able to restrict the information that these medical providers may access. So invasive medical questionnaires that don't need to know every detail of your history can be restricted to those areas of concern that matter to their profession.

How about the possibility to monetize your own health records so that you allow certain medical companies access to some of your records for their research that could be used in drug trials, or allow advertisers to know of one condition that pertains to a product they are creating but must know their targeted audience that could benefit from their product. Imagine them PAYING YOU for the right to

The token just barely is being allowed on some of the smaller open exchanges. It's around 16 cents as they found a bug in the token itself that can create a problem when it is available on the exchange itself (never leave any of your digital tokens on an exchange). But this one has the possibility to scream up the charts as more medical professionals sign up for this new wave of technology. Only 100 million were created and far less than that is available for purchase. That's only one out of three US Citizens. Government regulations are forcing the concept of "Universal Electronic Heal Records" and this includes encrypted privacy and makes "Ransomeware" obsolete. Hospitals are frequently the target and as they learn of this new safety paradigm. I expect them to be purchasing these in droves as even one patient record being exploited could cause millions of dollars of damage repair.

This one has the potential to be not only a 100x return but 1000x or more if they get it right. And it is especially attractive as that it has started on a couple of lesser known exchanges to start. It has yet to spread to the larger more populous exchanges where it could really catch fire. It could be a short-lived and special time to purchase these before the rest of the world catches word. Healthcare in the US is measured in TRILLIONS of dollars.

Once again, this shows the true power of Ethereum as tokens like this travel its network.

*assume that any token I speak about - I own.  I purchase what I believe in.

11 Comments

Jim H's picture
Jim H
PTOY..

Thank you for the interesting commentary!  I see PTOY on the list.. number 149 in market cap as I write.. $9.3M summed value of all coins.  

https://coinmarketcap.com/2

mrees999's picture
mrees999
Sleeper

Yeah I know a little bit more about this one than most of the others. They have a viable product and pilot partners in healthcare. The team's a bit inexperienced with blockchain itself as the product was in development before they decided to pivot and take advantage of storing records universally after the ONC Department issued the blockchain challenge and the winner immerged from M.I.T.

They are still new on the blockchain side of things but strong on the patient application and software for HIPPA and protecting medical record. Now with the influx of cash - I'm placing my bets that they strengthen the blockchain side. Thier blockchain partner "Tokenmarket' helps a lot of new companies get ramped up with the ICO but didn't do a very good job in my opinion. The recent drop is due to them not having worked a clean hand-off with the exchanges that got the token first and found a bug that had to be ironed out. That's why you see a big drop in price this weekend. I suspect this is an excellent time to buy for easy double\triple and then who knows? If it catches on - it could be breathtaking.

But that is not financial advice Just me pondering the possibilities.

mrees999's picture
mrees999
And there she GOES -now listed on Bittrex. Up 70% - Hold On

This is where it gets interesting.  People that bought in the regular ico won't get their coins in their wallets until June 26. Bitrex just started selling today. Up from 13 cents to 23 right away. I expect this one to fly.  Don't say I never gave you anything.

You're going to be Rich!

Good luck!

Tycer's picture
Tycer
What is the expected life

What is the expected life cycle on PTOY? Hours, days weeks months years? At what point will you start taking gains?

mrees999's picture
mrees999
No financial advice

I don't give financial advice.

Jim H's picture
Jim H
PTOY Now #93 on the market cap list...

Dang.. .that was awesome.  $23.23 M market cap now.. from $9.3M late yesterday morning. 

Where is the best place (exchange) to get at these more obscure coins Mrees?  I am thinking of staking my HS age son with an ETH and letting him do some, "penny coin" trading.

Otherwise, there are clearly still many fortunes to be made here as good app's, great app's, and killer app's keep getting layered onto the ETH code via the ICO market.  I really liked the analogy you made earlier Mrees... it does seem like the ICO market is going to eat venture capitalism as we know it potentially.  All the while, this spells a healthy future for ETH itself.        

mrees999's picture
mrees999
Liqui

I've seen the the Liqiu market seems to get the coins earliest. They work with the teams that put out the ICOs early.They seem hungrier than the rest and 's always going through smoothly. 

Jim H's picture
Jim H
PTOY now #86 on top 100 market cap list...

My goodness... cryptotime runs fast.  

Jim H's picture
Jim H
OMG...PTOY

Market cap now $43M.. up over 300% in the last 24 hours...

samsmith_76's picture
samsmith_76
patientory is on a rocket

Patientory is booming :) Agreed with all the comments above. Blockchain and smart contracts makes the most sense for healthcare applications (and of course fintech). 

Next healthcare ICO i'm excited about is Bowhead http://www.bowheadhealth.com

Hoping to see pateintory cross the 500% uptick today! 

PaulJam's picture
PaulJam
back to earth

So the initial trading chapter is round-tripping.  As one who mostly held on when gold swooned from 1900 (but I got in sub-1000, fortunately), I am used to, as Mark says, holding on for dear life, for better or worse.  I've convinced myself that in this case that the potential of the "for better" side is well worth the risk.  

Such is life in crypto land.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments