Spring get together

lambertad
By lambertad on Sat, May 20, 2017 - 2:55pm

Does anyone want to get together next weekend? I know it's a holiday weekend and people may already have plans, but if anyone doesn't have anything going on and would like to come hang out, let's do it. 

My schedule is completely open Friday evening, all day Saturday, and all day Sunday. 

We could have the get together at my place in Salt Lake City - right by St. Mark's Hospital. It won't be anything fancy as we're in the process of getting ready for a move to Billings Montana. 

Any takers? We can hammer out a game plan if anyone is interested. 

- Adam L. 

5 Comments

themccarthyfarm's picture
themccarthyfarm
get together

I think we may be working on a house in SLC so it could work for us.  I will know more as we get closer.

Ken

agregg's picture
agregg
Tight Schedule

It might be hard for me to make it. I have Saturday off work, but I have to be to the Prison in Draper by 6 to volunteer. If we did earlier in the day, and especially if I could get some help with a ride afterwards, then I can probably make it. I work Sunday and Monday. Let me know! Cheers...Adam G.

agregg's picture
agregg
Late Night?

Btw, I get out of the Prison around 8 pm, if you guys were thinking of a late-nighter, though I am guessing probably not. Oh, and I also work on Friday. :-/ Hopefully Saturday can work out!?!

lambertad's picture
lambertad
Saturday afternoon

Adam, 

Saturday afternoon works fine for me. It doesn't look like others are interested and that's fine, it was kind of short notice and it's a holiday weekend. I'd prefer to do it in the afternoon rather than late at night. My wife isn't really a night person and the bedroom faces the back yard where the fire pit is at and we may annoy her if we stay up late talking. 

I'm not sure if you still want to get together if others aren't in, but I'm still game. Let me know what you want to do. Feel free to text me, too. 814-279-0826. 

agregg's picture
agregg
Sorry!

Sorry! Didn't get your message in time, Adam. Today (well, yesterday, now that it's past midnight) was a busy day, so it probably would not have worked regardless. I hope we can do another Saturday in the near future, though. Do you have a free Saturday in June? When do you move to Montana? I still have your number in my phone from last year. Feel free to add my number and text me, as well: 801-390-2384.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments