Ethereum over $82. Feeling loved?

mrees999
By mrees999 on Sun, Apr 30, 2017 - 10:33pm

It feels good going double price and returns over the last few weeks don't you agree?

I hope my advice has been very profitable for you. Perhaps better than any other investment in your lifetime? Do you think it will slow down anytime soon?  My hope is that I've made your life happier and your financial future more secure.

Now I'm into those very cool ICOs - The initial coin offerings. I've put funds in a few but now there's not much left for very cool ones down the road.

Want to show the love for me helping you feel rich?  Here's my Eth address below if you want to show appreciation for the education and foothold into the next paradigm. I'm sure there are some of you that do.

Want to help me fund my next ICO adventures? I'll remember those who showed appreciation and I will do likewise when it comes time to share my next ICO adventure. I just pulled 500% ROI for last WEEK from three ICOs. Follow me and I might make a wealthy man out of you.

0x16930E6Df9317A62cc14c4085b35a6f6a7431591

P.S. This is an experimental business model -posting forum 'bait' like this :-)  

Always the curious one, I'm interested in the science of who replies, and just how valuable my advice has become.  I'll share that with you - once I know.

Good luck out there!

2 Comments

outofusd's picture
outofusd
Shout-out to mrees999

Bitcoin interest group.

We have a great free flow of learning/giving/conversations going on here .... looking forward to many more.

Wanted to let everyone know it's been a pleasure working with mrees999. I appreciate the time, effort and research he continues to do for the group and I wouldn't hesitate to consider his guidance in the brave new wild-wild-west world of ICO's. For me it's translated into positive results.

Good luck!

mrees999's picture
mrees999
Thank you!

That was very kind of you!  I'm happy to help you all get ahead on these discussion forums.  It's been a very good year so far.  And it's not over yet.

Wait until you see what's next.

-Mark

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments