Grief & Praise

suziegruber
By suziegruber on Fri, Apr 14, 2017 - 11:34am

Grief appeared as a theme throughout our time together last weekend.  I want to recommend a couple of pieces on the topic from Martin Prechtel:

The Smell of Rain on Dust: Grief & Praise - I love this book in which Martin teaches us the importance of grieving.

Grief and Praise - This CD is an hour long talk Martin gave several years ago on the topic.  He didn't know he was being recorded at the time and the CD started out as bootleg and now is much beloved.  Scroll down to the bottom of the link to find the order form.

4 Comments

Head Turtle's picture
Head Turtle
Still reeling!

Thank you all--staff and participants--for your open, caring discussions, we are both still reeling! I came with an open brain and protected heart--left with an open heart--and decided who needs the brain anyway. More when I have time.

CleanEnergyFan's picture
CleanEnergyFan
I'm Reeling Too

I second that Head Turtle...this was a more life-changing experience than I expected.  Thanks to everybody for the participation and the camaraderie....still reflecting back on that experience.  Looking forward to seeing what the new "Advanced Course" might look like Adam.

6Out4Back's picture
6Out4Back
Another Wonderful Time at Rowe

Many thanks to all who came, saw and conquered any doubts they might have had about a gloomy future and there is something we can do about it by building resilience!  I made it home but not without more airline shenanigans!

kriswalter's picture
kriswalter
So glad I went

Hi all. Rowe was much more holistic than I expected, too, and I really benefited from meeting and talking with so many of you good people. Keep your shiny selves shining.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments