I just found this site! Excited to be here!

Xerxes
By Xerxes on Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 1:39pm

I've just opened up a new account here. It looks like there is a pretty active community that shares my interests. Thank you for having open registrations! Most sites like this are closed due to spam. I'm going to snoop around a bit before I figure out what I can add. Any other Utah people here?

What pulled me to the site was a thread on Bitgold vs UPMA. It's really funny because I know a few guys that work at UPMA and I hear about them all the time. Maybe I could add some knowledge there? For example, Utah is looking to pass HB0224 which is essentially another pro-gold bill.

I also have chickens, a garden, and am plotting to purchase a one acre lot for a mini-homestead. My wife and I were interested in tiny homes until we realized that that doesn't work well with small children. I look forward to getting to know you folks!

2 Comments

cmartenson's picture
cmartenson
Welcome aboard!

Xerxes,

let me be the first to welcome you.  There's lots of material here for you to explore.  

Be sure to check out the other groups, as well as the myriad discussions happening in forum and comment threads, many of which are packed with information.  

Cheers!

Chris M.

thc0655's picture
thc0655
Welcome!!

Check out my PM (personal message to you).

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments