Improved Site Search

Adam Taggart
By Adam Taggart on Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 9:39pm

Ever wanted locate a post on PeakProsperity.com that you read some time ago?

At the top right of every page on this website is our "site search" box (it's highlighted in the red rectangle below). You can use it to find past articles/videos/groups/comments/etc on any topic of interest to you:

Site Search

For too long, the quality of our search results was mediocre at best. But no more.

We've dramatically upgraded the relevance of our site search results. Try it out!

This is just one more in a continuing series of technical upgrades we're making to PeakProsperity.com. More to come soon...

cheers,
Adam

4 Comments

thatchmo's picture
thatchmo
Yea!

I never wanted to say anything- prefer to stay positive- but never did successfully use the old search function.  Thanks for this improvement.  Aloha, Steve.

AaronMcKeon's picture
AaronMcKeon
I was literally about to say something...

I was literally about to post some feedback on improving the search function. Haven't checked it out yet but hope it allows for filtering by type of post (i.e. so I can remove Daily Digest from the search results!).

Thanks for the upgrades.

- Aaron

aggrivated's picture
aggrivated
Thanks

This site is massive enough now for all of us to need a great search engine.

acomfort's picture
acomfort
How Do I Opt-out of Auto-Pay??

How do I opt-out of auto-Pay?? 

I need to change my subscription but it is not obvious to me how to do it.

Will someone pleas either remove me from auto-pay or instruct me how to do it? 

Thanks -   Arlen Comfort  [email protected]

[Adam: Arlen, we sent you an email back in Feb 2017 confirming that we had turned off auto-renewal at your request. I've just re-forwarded that email to you. Your card will not be charged again.

If you have any other questions, email us at [email protected] and we'll quickly address those, too.]

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments