Chris2041
By Chris2041 on Mon, Aug 1, 2016 - 3:38am

Hi, My name is Chris and I live in a small town in Wales called Tywyn. I'm just getting into Peak Prosperity and looking for advice or local connections. I'm starting by looking at my food production options and considering an Allotment, so any advice would be welcomed.

Are there any active support groups in Wales/UK?

Thanks

Chris H

3 Comments

farhud's picture
farhud
wales/uk

Hi Chris, welcome down the rabbit hole! How deep does it go....

there isnt a peak prosperity group in the UK but I think your best bet is to seek out local Transition Town initiatives to you. You will find like mnded people there... good luck.

Chris2041's picture
Chris2041
Thanks Farhud, I'll look into

Thanks Farhud, I'll look into that.

M-ando's picture
M-ando
UK - same issue

Hi Chris, I originally found a great bunch of folks who I got on with great at a free event held by www.prepperssupplies.co.uk which was about foraging/survival techniques. Anyway I have since moved to Scotland so find myself looking again. Like Farhud says I am checking for local transition town initiatives, anything that seems interesting to you is likely to have a few like minded people you can get on with. Thats what I am hoping anyway.  Good Luck

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments