- Wake Up, America: Forced vaccinations, quarantine camps, health care interrogations and mandatory “decontaminations”
- Max Keiser (Yuans not Dollars) (Video, Repost, as seen on www.theComingDepression.com)
- Martin Armstrong – Will Gold Reach $5,000+?
- Dr. Michael Hudson Interview – Must Listen!
- 100 (revised), 300 (revised), 1000 (revised again), 4000 (now) Banks will close (Links to www.TheComingDepression.blogspot.com)
- Bank Failures 82-84
- St. Louis Fed Charts – Banks Not Looking that Healthy at ALL…
- Treasury default in the cards?
- Peak Water, By Jim Quinn
The United States of America is devolving into medical fascism and Massachusetts is leading the way with the passage of a new bill, the “Pandemic Response Bill” 2028, reportedly just passed by the MA state Senate and now awaiting approval in the House. This bill suspends virtually all Constitutional rights of Massachusetts citizens and forces anyone “suspected” of being infected to submit to interrogations, “decontaminations” and vaccines.
It’s also sets fines up to $1,000 per day for anyone who refuses to submit to quarantines, vaccinations, decontamination efforts or to follow any other verbal order by virtually any state-licensed law enforcement or medical personnel.
Max Keiser (Yuan’s not Dollars) (Video, Repost, as seen on www.theComingDepression.com)[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjBVnddEni8]
Again he emphasizes the rule of law, he goes way back into history again and then delves into the beliefs of none other than Thomas Jefferson.
100 (revised), 300 (revised), 1000 (revised again), 4000 (now) Banks will close (Links to www.TheComingDepression.blogspot.com)
Many charts and whitepaper on page.
Bradford Bank Baltimore MD 28312 August 28, 2009 August 28, 2009 Affinity Bank Ventura CA 27197 August 28, 2009 August 28, 2009 Mainstreet Bank Forest Lake MN 1909 August 28, 2009 August 28, 2009
It is not literally impossible that the Federal Reserve could unleash the Zimbabwe option and repudiate the national debt indirectly through hyperinflation, rather than have the Treasury repudiate it directly.
“It should be obvious from simple arithmetic that population growth is on a direct collision course with increasingly scarce resources.” – Jeremy Grantham