A new Martenson Report is ready for enrolled members.
A snippet (click on above link to see the full report):
- Gold had the highest weekly close ever
- UN calls dollar trading a “confidence game”
- US fiscal deficit breaks all records, keeps accelerating
- Brazil, Russia, India, & China (BRICs) have dollar concerns
- China promotes owning gold to its citizens
- Examining US dollar reserve currency status (again)
Normally I like to switch up my analyses each week, but last week’s look at gold already needs some updating, due to a few important occurrences. There was a blistering array of developments and cross currents this past week that make me suspect we may be entering a new inning of this game.