- Clarify the specific outcomes you think are most important to prepare for
- Models of regeneration (vs consumption/extraction)
- High return-on-investment steps everyone should take
- Make of yourself a model to inspire others
I worry that almost nobody is ready for what’s coming.
Not financially, not psychologically or emotionally. And not with respect to their current lifestyles.
My decade-plus tracking the data leads me to conclude that:
- Food insecurity will be part of my future.
- Energy abundance will diminish over time
- The financial system has enormous losses baked right in and they cannot be avoided
- Our local city/town or communities will feel the impacts of the loss of purchasing power coursing through their veins. This ‘simplification’ will be very destructive to those unready or unable to adapt.
- Either humans voluntarily stop putting too much carbon into the atmosphere or nature will force that outcome under far less favorable terms.
- Travel will become quite limited and perhaps become an unaffordable luxury within the next couple of decades.
Do you share these?
If so, I don’t want to panic you. Quite the opposite. I want you to realize that while these are potential eventualities you can’t control, you can do plenty about how they’ll impact you.
These are the smart responses virtually anyone can take that will offer you tremendous advantage against…. (Enroll now to continue reading)