With all of the new services we've been announcing on PeakProsperity.com recently, we didn't want this important event to get lost in the shuffle. We're giving plenty of advance notice this year so that folks interested in attending have ample time to plan.
For the past 10 years, we've held our annual seminar on the east coast, in the wilds of rural Massachusetts.
This year, however, due to popular demand to offer the experience on the west coast, we're happy to announce our 2018 seminar will take place in Sebastopol, California, in the heart of wine county.
Our seminar model is extremely well-developed, having been honed over the past decade. It combines teachings, breakouts, and exercises that deliver both critical insights and actionable ideas.
BUT, we're going to be introducing a number of new improvements/enhancement/surprises this year. You can listen to Chris & Adam give a brief overview of what to expect by clicking the image below:
- The latest view through the Crash Course "Three E" framework from Chris on what global developments are most likely to come next
- Understanding (and accepting) the coming wealth transfer, with active discussions of which assets will provide the best protection
- Why developing Resilience today is the best investment of your energies for securing the best future for yourself and those you care about
- How to develop Resilience using The 8 Forms of Capital (we give specific recommendations here)
- Techniques for sharing difficult information with others
- Emotional Resilience and helping to align spouses with their reluctant partners.
- A personalized action plan to increase your prosperity
- The skills needed to create a sustainable income that you own & can depend on
- Meeting excellent other like-minded people who share your views
- Private, free-of-charge access to our endorsed financial advisers
AND… this year's seminar will see in-person appearances by a number of experts who have been featured on the PeakProsperity.com website over the years.
- Charles Hugh Smith — Economy
- Richard Heinberg — Energy & Environment
- Singing Frogs Farm — sustainable farming/agriculture
- Michael Basta — Emotional Capital
- Santa Rosa Fire Rescue — Social Capital (perspective from the community response to the NorCal fires)
…and we have several more experts likely to commit before May.
Plus, the connections made at these conferences have lasted between participants for years and are another significant benefit of the experience. Having the chance to engage with other highly successful people on these topics in a safe environment is the greatest value the weekend delivers for many participants.
Farmhouse Inn in nearby Forestville is a nice choice for those looking for a high-end wine country lodging experience.
AirBnB has lots of options in the area, too, all across the price spectrum. Charming towns in the area to consider options in besides Sebastopol are Occidental, Bodega/Bodega Bay, Petaluma, Forestville, Guerneville and Monte Rio.
Other well-rated lodging options can be found here.
As for airports, the nearest one to fly into is Santa Rosa (STS). It's only a 20-minute drive from the tarmac to Sebastopol. That's a smaller airport, though, so you'll likely have to make a transfer or two to get there from most locations.
The closest major airports are San Francisco (SFO) and Oakland (OAK). Both are about an hour and a half drive to Sebastopol. The drive up north from either is pretty straightforward and quite scenic — especially if you drive over the Golden Gate bridge.
Things To Do In Sonoma County
There's a reason Sonoma County is a top destination for vacationers from all over the world. There's an amazing amount of natural beauty here, top-notch food/wine/beer, and outdoor activities.
Just a few of the highlights include:
- Wine tasting/vineyard touring — here's a directory
- Cliffwalking, kayaking or surfing the beaches near Bodega Bay
- Walking under the redwoods (or ziplining through them)
- Tour some of the world's most sustainable farms
- Go on a safari to see real African wildlife (great for kids)
- Drink a bottle of Pliny the Elder at the Russian River, voted America's best beer for 8 years straight
- Float over Sonoma Valley on a hot air balloon
- Day trips to San Francisco, Napa Valley, Carmel/Monterey, Mendocino, Silicon Valley and many other world famous destinations
So for those who bring spouses and children with you — don't worry! They won't be bored! In fact, they'll thank you for bringing them here!