Off the Cuff: On the Knife's Edge
In this week's Off the Cuff with Mish & Chris podcast, Mish and Chris discuss:
- Phony employment
- More workers being hired to do less work more poorly
- Phony hopium
- Despite QE3, over half the companies reporting Q3 earnings are under analyst expectations
- Germany entering recession
- The EU's only functioning economic engine is sputtering
- Japan on the knife's edge
- Between crushing deflation and currency destruction
- Time for our politicians to clarify our priorities
- What are we not going to do?
As we enter the fall and the upcoming elections, we find the status quo is becoming less and less sustainable on many fronts.
[Short summary tonight due to WS game 2. With all respect to Bob and Jim H -- Go Giants!!]