Off the Cuff: Time for Precious Metals to Shine?
In this week's Off the Cuff with Mish & Chris podcast, Mish and Chris reunite to discuss:
- Dwindling options for capital
- Growth is slowing everywhere and more QE looks increasingly certain
- Mathematical disasters everywhere
- More bad news from Europe and Japan
- Housing market overhang
- We may see a 'lost decade' before prices truly recover
There's much to talk about as Chris and Mish reconnect after two weeks. Signs for new global liquidity measures are burning brighter than ever and sovereign risk in Europe and Asia is mounting. Stewards of wealth are finding it harder and harder to protect it, let alone grow it. Are we finally at the stage where the world wakes up to the relative sanctuary the precious metals offer?