Wake Up Call - Progressive Radio - Richard Martin

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
KKPSTEIN's picture
KKPSTEIN
Wake Up Call - Progressive Radio - Richard Martin

http://martin.progressiveradionetwork.org/

Hi Everyone.  I wanted to pass along this link for Richard Martin's radio show.   He has a radio show on the Progressive Radio Network.about the economy and investing, etc.  I find it very cutting edge and informative.    I found out about the subprime mortgages fiasco months and months before it happened from Richard.  He is Oxford ecucated and sought after by many financial companies for his expertise, however, he prefers to offer his services to help people. 

Monday, Jan. 5th show was about why he is emigrating from the USA to Singapore in a few months, and why he thinks immigrating to an Asian country is a good idea in light of where the economy is heading.  Jan 8th show was more of a Q&A of general questions about investments, etc.  His views definitely parallel that of Chris Martenson and I thought it was a worthwhile resource to pass onto everyone.All my best!

Kirsty

umaperegrina's picture
umaperegrina
Re: Wake Up Call - Progressive Radio - Richard Martin

Thanks, Kirsty,

Thanks for the heads-up.  I've been listening to Richard Martin's archives, and it's some of the best information I've found.

Lori

cedar's picture
cedar

Thanks for the tip.

This is really intelligent and powerful stuff.

KKPSTEIN's picture
KKPSTEIN

You're very welcome, I'm glad you like the content.

cedar's picture
cedar

I love this show, thank you for the tip.

I have been getting a "bandwidth exceeded error" everytime I try to download his podcast this week. I've had no luck with Google trying to diagnose the problem. It looks to me like too many people have been downloading the podcast and RIchard may need to increase his ISP plan.

Is anyone else seeing this problem? If not, can you provide the link you are using.

Thanks, Rob 

umaperegrina's picture
umaperegrina

Rob,

Yes, I'm having the same problem.  I emailed prn and got a response saying the problem should be resolved in the next day or two.  Wouldn't hurt to email Richard Martin as well, I would think - rmartin@lataminv.com.

Lori

cedar's picture
cedar

thanks for responding

glad to know the problem is not on my end

cedar's picture
cedar

I just exchanged emails with Richard Martin. He said they were aware of the problem and are working on it. He did not say when it would be fixed. I offered to make a donation if that would help but he did not take me up on my offer.

KKPSTEIN's picture
KKPSTEIN

Interesting.  Thanks for the update! 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments