Utah Data Center and the NSA

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
ao's picture
ao
Utah Data Center and the NSA
US citizens are arguing about whether the government should pay for contraception or not and while this Hegelian dialectic circus continues, distracting the populace from the far more important issues of the accelerating loss of Constitutional rights and liberties and the systematic wealth extraction from the middle class without legal or governmental restraint, these ominous developments are occurring.  
Full Moon's picture
Full Moon
: (

Sad  but  true .     Putting my tin foil hat on .

RNcarl's picture
RNcarl
It has been said...

That Nixon knew Hoover had his phone lines in the oval office tapped...

... so each time Nixon answered the phone, he started off with the phrase, "Screw Hoover - Hello?"

BTW, where is my bracket? I need to see who is in the final four and win "American Idol" and be the next invite on "The Apprentice."

... there it is under my six-pak of Bud. 

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon
get what they pay for

they will see  some embarassing  stuff around my place . Exactly why I do not skype as it is not a pretty site.   Guess they will get what they pay  for .LOL  And if they want to hear my kids pick on each other all day  more power to them .  

Hey  I might  even let my rooster in with his tin foil hat that will keep them guessing for a while .

FM 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments