Is there a Ready Store or equivalent in UK or Europe

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
jaewilliamson's picture
jaewilliamson
Is there a Ready Store or equivalent in UK or Europe

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of a Ready Store in the UK or Europe or anything similar?

I am really interested in their products but after reading about a Canadian customer who had to pay half the proce of the product supplied in order to get it shipped to them I doubt if I could afford it.

Any help, suggestions or website links would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your help.

Travlin's picture
Travlin
Try this

The bottom paragraph says they offer worldwide shipping.  Probably expensive, but available.  They claim to be the processors for other distributors.

http://honeyvillegrain.com/b2b.html#Shipping

Travlin 

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart
iGlobal/ShelfReliance for EU customers

The Ready Store used to ship to Europe until a few months ago. The European retailing partner they used (whom they liked; the margins just weren't there for them) is a company called iGlobal. I believe iGlobal now works with ShelfReliance to fulfill orders in Europe.

Richard G's picture
Richard G
Shipping to Australia

We have our wide shipping and freight network furnished all over the Australia and UK; you will find us stand for professional services and guidance around the clock at your disposal if you’re flying for any destination,

Shipping to Australia

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments