One world currency, order coming to a planet near you

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
One world currency, order coming to a planet near you

Listening to Jim Sinclair talk about whats going on in the world financial system. A view from a former insider.He explains how he thinks it will all unfold. He warns that to many of us are asleep and need to spread the word or suffer the consequences.

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2010/3/10_J...

PacoAhlgren's picture
PacoAhlgren
Re: One world currency, order coming to a planet near you

It's much more likely that currencies will decentralize, and even privatize. Nobody's going to put up with this nonsense anymore, once the implosion is complete. Are you going to put your assets in a single currency?

Paco Ahlgren

www.BottomViolation.com

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

PacoAhlgren wrote:

It's much more likely that currencies will decentralize, and even privatize. Nobody's going to put up with this nonsense anymore, once the implosion is complete. Are you going to put your assets in a single currency?

Paco Ahlgren

www.BottomViolation.com

Should be a basket of currencies and or gold standard in part. I think a lot of it will depend on just how angry Americans get. The Europeans seem much more upset then Americans are. Got to wonder whats wrong in this country as it implodes. The move from private debt to public debt is insane and why Americans are just taking it lying down is incredible.

rhare's picture
rhare

investorzzo wrote:
Got to wonder whats wrong in this country as it implodes. The move from private debt to public debt is insane and why Americans are just taking it lying down is incredible.

I think it's because for much of the population, not much has happened.  CM talked about this in one of his reports lately.  It's the same reason we have the discussion about how difficult it is to convince a spouse or family something is wrong.  In my personal life since 2007 not much has happened.  If I wasn't researching how to invest funds and didn't read Crash Proof, The Revolution (Ron Paul) and find the Crash Course I would be just as blissfully ignorant as the majority of the population seems to be.

Much of the population has heard about huge deficits, unfunded medicare/ssn, trade deficits, etc for most of their lives, yet things have been good.  Even the latest recesion, housing prices plummet but there on their way back up.  The government keeps saying things are getting better so unless you lost your job your probably doing okay.  Your retirement portfolio dropped but it's back up now.  So everything is going to be just fine.

Where's the outrage

That said, I think things are about to get a lot worse around the country as states and municipalities start laying off like crazy, cutting services, and raising taxes (so far mostly talk - action is just starting).   Then it will become apparent to many more people something is seriously wrong and I think we will see a massive uprising begin.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments