New folder idea - moderators, what do you think?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Crash's picture
Crash
New folder idea - moderators, what do you think?

Hi Moderators,

myself and Dogs_in_a_pile have come up with an idea for a new folder, called something like "community action" similiar to "crash course promoting" where a sticky would describe the rules, ie keep to specific community actions and groups and related themes, such as transition towns, coop farms, permaculture groups etc, what is working, what people are doing, new ideas

This would become a reader-built list of positive movements and their activities which deserves a whole folder to itself, we feel.

What say you and everyone else?

Crash

stpaulmercantile's picture
stpaulmercantile
Re: New folder idea - moderators, what do you think?

Crash, good idea.  Something needs to be done.  Somebody posts an idea, there is a short discussion, then the topic is off the screen forever.  It's hard to find old threads, so a lot of good info is posted, then lost (or at least hard to find) after a couple days.

ccpetersmd's picture
ccpetersmd

I like the idea, too.  If we are to come through all this, it will be together, not apart.

grl's picture
grl

I would welcome such an addition to the CM website. While it is great to connect with other aware folks out there in cyberspace, I would be happier to find those in my own community with whom I could connect. I have a few here in the ultimate bubbleland (Newport Beach, Ca) but I know there are lots of others lurking around.

Michael Höhne's picture
Michael Höhne

I was about to ask for the same and definitely support this idea.

Michael

Crash's picture
Crash

Great,

thanks everyone, so how do we make a moderator see this?!

Crash 

admin's picture
admin

Hi there everyone, this is Ron, your friendly PeakProsperity.com technical adviser.  Wink

I keep fairly close track of the posts in the Site Feedback & Comments folder, so no need to worry that these things go unnoticed.  Chris and I have a running task list that we use to categorize next steps.  As you can probably imagine, the list is always growing and we do our best to prioritize activities relative to Chris' long-term objectives.

We have several tasks on the list which incorporate ideas suggested here, and it is certainly our goal to promote information sharing among site members.  The forums as they are today allow some of this to happen, but I think we've got some ideas for the future which will improve on this greatly.  I appreciate your patience while we work toward making this progress.

As always, thank you for the suggestions and feedback ... certainly keep the ideas coming!

Ron

Crash's picture
Crash

Hi Ron,

thanks very much for replying, looking forward to seeing what you come up with, keep up the good work,

best wishes,

Crash 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments