Kymatica - Documentary

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Crash's picture
Crash
Kymatica - Documentary

Evolution is a term to define only one organism and that’s the self. The self is the universe, the self is the alpha and omega, god, and infinity, and that’s the only thing that evolves because we are all part of the self. Nothing goes through an evolutionary process alone or without direct benefit to the whole. So when you begin to think that there’s this controlling elite, this controlling hand behind the curtains leading the planet to destruction…

When you think the end is near, the apocalypse, Armageddon, and when you think we as a species are doomed, it is not they, it is you that brought this about, and for a very good reason. You are evolving. Stop blaming everybody and everything else. Quit panicking about global tyranny and natural disaster and pay attention, because the world is telling you something; it’s tell you exactly what is wrong with you and how to fix it. (Excerpt from the film)

Watch the full documentary now

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/kymatica/

tom.'s picture
tom.
Re: Kymatica - Documentary

Thanks Crash

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

~Goethe

JAG's picture
JAG

I managed to watch 35 minutes of it.....

And to think that my parents indoctrinated me as a corporation and sold me to the Federal Reserve upon my birth....buttholes.

Nothingness....

John99's picture
John99

Thanks Crash - enjoyed it, and learned a few things more about this puzzle called, life.

It did alert me to 'Codex Alimentarius', which has recently been passed, and now that John McCain has tabled legislation to control natural health products, a forecast from the movie is coming to fruition.

Crash's picture
Crash

Hi John and Tom,

No worries, I watched it with a friend yesterday and thought it worthy of posting up here, Jag, all I can say is, perhaps if you watch the rest you might get a better understanding of the message in the film,

best wishes,

crash

plato1965's picture
plato1965

Fascinating... thanks for posting it !

goes211's picture
goes211

I could only make it through the first 15 minutes.  What I saw made the NWO being run by lizard-people seem almost sensible.

plato1965's picture
plato1965

meh.. lizards are so passe.. we've moved on to starfish from the virgo supercluster..

did you miss the meeting ?

:o)

West Oz 9999's picture
West Oz 9999

Hi Crash

Excellent documentary... A real challenge to the perception of freedom.. What is freedom? And more to the point am i free?

What is self ? .....Yes some age old questions..

Some great ideas to ponder.. Not so much with the historical and scientific narrative etc (that was interesting) but to question the notion of who (what system) truly has the right to decide on my behalf what is right or wrong for me..Who(what system) has a right to impose any authority over an individual?  And that i need to be aware of what i feed into my subconscious as this is what ultimately determines my behaviours and perceptions.. (Not my conscious mind) You know the way we live today.. What we are conditioned to believe and in practical terms to function within the systems we were born into is gonna be a hard habit to break.. This film for me at least plants the seed for an alternative..

Good stuff.. Saved it to watch again..

Lots that i need time to sink in... (And now want to read some more of Jungs writings)..

Regards

West

Crash's picture
Crash

Cheers, West Oz,

For me it was really a interesting synergy of language, science, sound healing, concepts of freedom, philospsphy, psychology. The truth is these days you can't talk about money without talking about psycology, you can't talk about politics without talking about spirituality, it is all so interlinked.

goes211's picture
goes211

It sounds like many people are getting something out of this.  Maybe, when I get some time, I will have to give it another try.

Crash's picture
Crash

goes211 wrote:

It sounds like many people are getting something out of this.  Maybe, when I get some time, I will have to give it another try.

you've got nothing  to lose (except 2 hours of your time)! To be fair, I found it a bit boring for the first 30 mins or so, then it got pretty interesting, good luck

tom.'s picture
tom.

plato1965 wrote:

meh.. lizards are so passe.. we've moved on to starfish from the virgo supercluster..

did you miss the meeting ?

:o)

LMAO .. that was a good one

I agree the beginning was a snoozer but the whole thing is about finding your SELF, about not following the indoctrinated crowd, about not watching what everyone else is doing, about not having to ask or beg for permission from the government or anyone else, to be free... It's really about everything you were born with, that you have been systematically persuaded into erasing from true reality.

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

Ohh Dear God. David Ickes? 

That man is either a full-blown lunatic, or, if there really is a NWO agenda, one of the best agent provacatuers ever assembled. 

Either way, his stchick is one of complete madness, LOL. 

Crash's picture
Crash

tom. wrote:

to be free... It's really about everything you were born with, that you have been systematically persuaded into erasing from true reality.

Yeah, absolutely, it reminds me of what these guys are up to:

www.tpuc.org

http://worldfreemansociety.org

forum.fmotl.com

Also, I think what Damon (Strabes) is doing in terms of education is really good:

http://www.youtube.com/user/councilonsper#p/a/u/1/l37RhdFGVsM

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments