The Crash Course in Transition Town Cooran

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix
The Crash Course in Transition Town Cooran

Hi everyone,

Transition Town Cooran ran its first public crash course last Saturdsy (25 April).  Considering it was a national public holiday to celebrate the fallen in WWI, we did very well to attract 30 people (some are sitting behind me in the above shot against the back wall.

The other pic is our hand painted banner we put up for a week before the event.  People in fact came from as far away as Maleny (about 50 miles away for all you Yanks!) and the discussion afterwards was very interesting...  they all want to come next month to discuss the solutions...

We cooked lunch and the money made from the sales will be used to fund the Coorier, our new current paper to promote Transition Town Initiatives.  The only glitch was that I could not work out how to rip the copies of the DVD I had promised the attendees.... operator error, to be sure.  We'll sort it later.

Mike.

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix
Re: The Crash Course in Transition Town Cooran

Damn.....  can someone behind the scene fix the size of that pic please..?  Itsure didn't look like that when I posted it...

Mike

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments