I have some rural property and I have wondered about how I might go about storing fuel.
What considerations are there relative to stockpiling gasoline, diesel, kerosine, etc.?
1) Are there EPA and regulatory issues associated with storing fuel in a tank on your property?
2) Where can you get above ground storage tanks and what do they cost?
3) How can you get fuel delivered to your property?
4) Saftey consdierations?
Any advice and direction would be appreciated. Thanks.
Look in the yellow pages or do an internet search for fuel dealers. Ask any farmer-neighbor with a fuel tank.
1) Are there EPA and regulatory issues associated with storing fuel in a tank on your property? fuel dealer
2) Where can you get above ground storage tanks and what do they cost? fuel dealer, can be pricey new, ask about used
3) How can you get fuel delivered to your property? fuel dealer
4) Saftey considerations? fuel dealer
If you can purchase your tanks it will save money in the long run.
I can tell you a few things. Most cities do not allow above ground storage over a certain amount. It is too dangerous, and it depends on the type of fuel. Gasoline is absolutely no in most cities. Besides it does not keep well. You have to add a stabilizer of some type to keep just a year. You can store k-1 kerosene above ground. If you drop a match in a bucket of it it will do nothing. It is an oil and has to have special conditions to burn, but it does store for long periods. Check your local zoning for whatever you want to store. They control local storage more than the EPA.
Effective Advice That Will Help You Successfully Build Muscle
Best Formula For Weight Loss
Best Way For Muscle Building Supplement
Muscle Building Supplement
Nightmare united together that's the establish