audio and video in the crash course out of sync

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
rkippel's picture
rkippel
audio and video in the crash course out of sync

Just finished the Crash Course online and it was outstanding. This will be a valuable resource that I will share with as many people as I can. On a side note, I 'm sure you are aware but when watching the video online (not sure if it is like this on the DVD) for some people who are new to this material, it may be hard to follow at times because the slides aren't in sync with the audio so chris is describing a slide that isn't shown until he has already moved on to another topic. Is this the same on the DVD as well? if it is, any plans on fixing this? If you have the audio recording and power point as separate files it shouldn't be too hard to fix this. If time is the issue, I could maybe help you in doing this as I think it would make this very important information a lot easier to pick up for people who aren't hip to these stories yet. Thanks for the great work.

-Rob

Amanda Witman's picture
Amanda Witman
I'm sorry to hear that you

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with the Crash Course.  The issues you describe have not been present for others as far as I know.  When technical difficulties arise, we recommend clearing your browser cache and restarting your computer, then trying again, or trying from a different computer to see if the issue persists.  If you have continued trouble you can always

contact us

directly for technical support.  Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments