Turning Inflation into Wealth

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
wclark50's picture
wclark50
Turning Inflation into Wealth

Does anyone have feedback on Daniel Amerman's Turning inflation into Wealth?

thanks

Warren

markf57's picture
markf57
I like his work. I have

I like his work.

I have taking the Inflation into wealth email course and I purchased his books and dvd set.

Wendy S. Delmater's picture
Wendy S. Delmater
I find his work abhorrent. I

I find his work abhorrent. I am not comfortable with intentionally taking out loans to profit from the lender's bad decision to loan me money at a lower rate than inflation. It's stealing.

dmger14's picture
dmger14
What he says makes absolute

What he says makes absolute sense to me.  I have a low interest rate loan that I won't pay off.  I respectfully disagree with saferite.  Stealing is when you take something from someone, like the fed when it inflates, it takes purchasing power from people.  Interest rates on loans are set (theoretically) so they fully reflect risk of rising or falling.  One side wins, the other loses.  That's not stealing.  Gambling, maybe, but not stealing.  Besides, it is a person's DUTY to protect themselves and their family's wellbeing.

I have only read Daniel's articles, but have not ordered his material, yet at least.  He seems to think the gubment will raise taxes on gold and silver.  Maybe it will, maybe not but I have some.  As he does a great job of explaining, the stock market will not shelter you from inflation even when it goes up.

dmger14's picture
dmger14
What he says makes absolute

What he says makes absolute sense to me.  I have a low interest rate loan that I won't pay off.  I respectfully disagree with saferite.  Stealing is when you take something from someone, like the fed when it inflates, it takes purchasing power from people.  Interest rates on loans are set (theoretically) so they fully reflect risk of rising or falling.  One side wins, the other loses.  That's not stealing.  Gambling, maybe, but not stealing.  Besides, it is a person's DUTY to protect themselves and their family's wellbeing.

I have only read Daniel's articles, but have not ordered his material, yet at least.  He seems to think the gubment will raise taxes on gold and silver.  Maybe it will, maybe not but I have some.  As he does a great job of explaining, the stock market will not shelter you from inflation even when it goes up.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments