The Israeli October Surprise

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
jneo's picture
jneo

With all the latest headlines promoting a showdown between Iran and israel, it seems that October maybe november will be a pivotal time slot for this to happen.  

www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-determined-to-attack-iran-before-us-elections-claims-israels-channel-10/

That being said, Do many of you think that:

A.  It will be only a 30 day war between the two.   www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/9478044/Israeli-min...

B.  WW 3  www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A-7J4qYmYI

C.  Or postponed till a later time.  

GLloyd's picture
GLloyd

Im sure your right, things will start to heat up in September for an October kick off!

Unfortunately Iran is no 'Tinpot Nation' like Irak or Afganistan and whatever the outcome of an invasion its impact will create reoccurring shock waves for many years to come.

Lets pray for a miracle or/and run for the hills!

jneo's picture
jneo
Running for the hills will be

Running for the hills will be hard if they are on fire. 

As Gerald Celetne Puts it. 

Past

Stock Crash of 1929, Great Depression, currency wars, trade Wars World War 2

Currently

Panic of 2008 , Great Recession/Depression, currency wars, trade wars, WW3.

jneo's picture
jneo
Doug's picture
Doug
ME war

Wow, very disturbing.  This guy lost a little credibility, however, when he talked about Obama's pro-Islamic leanings and later claimed this White House is all about politics.  I don't think they can both be right and I suspect neither is accurate.

But, if there is a two front war on the Turkish-Syria border and between Iran and Israel things will get real ugly real fast.  That's why we have four carrier groups over there and various assorted military thingies that can inflict devastating damage on anywhere in the ME.

http://rt.com/usa/news/war-sub-drone-iran-066/

dshields's picture
dshields
Can you say 8 dollars a gallon ?

WTI is $96.12 right now and regular gas here in NJ (low gas taxes) is $3.61 at the cheap places today.  If a missle is launched into the straights by Iran then no insurance companies are going to insure tankers going through there.  No insurance - no tankers.  Can you say $200.00 WTI ?  That would be about $8.00 a gallon for gas.  Just think about that - $8.00 a gallon.

Just imagine how much mischief that will cause...

Just in time for winter heating...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments