Off the Cuff with Mish

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Serge Janson's picture
Serge Janson
Off the Cuff with Mish

Have I missed something? Are the  series of weekly interviews going to continue with  Mish  or has it  by coincidence  stopped  with changes as a result  of the new Peak Prosperity new format .

I do appreciate that Mish has had some personal issues that he might be having tto deal with... just asking

tricky rick's picture
tricky rick
off the cuff

Me too!  Enjoyed Mish's point of view and Chris' interaction with him.

gave me lots of talking points and I almost sound like I know what I'm talking about   hahaha

CleanEnergyFan's picture
CleanEnergyFan
How to Download Off the Cuff to MP3

Does someone have an easy way to download the Off the Cuff so that it can be listened to off-line by IPod (or I use a BlackBerry)?  I have no problem downloading the ITunes enabled Featured Voices and listen to these regularly on my BB but the Off the Cuff's I am only able to listen to if sitting at my computer.  When I try to download the file to my computer (so that it can be transferred to BB during synching), I get an Apple request that I buy a $30 program from them for a premium version of QuickTime.  I will buy that program if it fixes my problem (but I am not sure that really is the fix).  I thought an MP3 file was generic (ie not a proprietary QuickTime product).  Any advice is appreciated as I have struggled with this same issue for months.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments