Ad Follower

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
AkGrannyWGrit's picture
AkGrannyWGrit
Ad Follower

Thr tutorials for the new website didn't work on my ipad so I am still learning how to use the new website. I thought the "Ad Follower" mean't I would have access to the responses of individuals that I think are particularly relevant and insiteful. No such luck. What happens when i click "Ad Follower" does a message go to the person I want to follow letting them know I am following them (like I am a groupie)? I am too old to be a groupie but I certainly would like to have access to the responses of some of my favorite contributors. Please advise.

admin's picture
admin
AKGrannyWGrit, the "Add

AKGrannyWGrit, the "Add follower" option means that you will see the posts the selected user makes on the site on your personal "My Account" page.  As an example, if I select to follow you and then visit my account page at http://www.peakprosperity.com/user, I will see your posts in my activity stream.

This becomes a quick and easy way to follow the posts and activities of favorite contributors. No message is sent, you just immediately will start to see the activities of others on your account page.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments