How can I opt out of automatic renewal?
Every enrollment defaults to automatic renewal. However, we are well aware that some of our enrolled members do not wish to have their account automatically renewed.
If you would like to opt out of this automatic process, you may. You will need to follow these additional steps at the time of enrollment or re-enrollment to opt out of the auto-renewal process:
- Log in to your Peak Prosperity account and look at the words at the very top of the page. If you see the word “Enroll” after logging in, you are NOT currently enrolled. If you do not see this word, you ARE currently enrolled.
- Assuming you do not see the word “Enroll,” click on the "My Account" link
- On the right hand side of the My Account page, under the box with your photo or the generic placeholder icon, click on the link that says "View my renewals." If you do not see this option in the list under your photo, your account has already been opted out and no further action is required.
- On the right-hand side of the string of links after your order information, you will see a link with the words "opt out." Click on this link. Then choose the set of instructions below that applies to your payment choice:
- IF YOU PAID BY CREDIT CARD VIA OUR SITE, you will then see a confirmation page asking , “Are you sure you want to opt out of autorenewal?” Click "opt out" and you will see a green confirmation box with these words: Autorenewal has been removed from this account for the current enrollment membership. If you do not see this green box after following the above instructions, or if you need further assistance with opting out of automatic renewal, please contact us for help.
- IF YOU PAID BY PAYPAL, you will need to opt out of autorenewal via your Paypal account. We regret that we are unable to assist directly with Paypal opt-outs; they must be completed by the user on the Paypal website. Follow these additional instructions carefully:
- Log in to your Paypal account. Click on the word “Profile” near the top of the page, choose “More Options.”
- On the next page, click on the “My Money” link.
- On the My Money page, click the “Update” link to the right of the words “My Preapproved Payments.”
- On the My Preapproved Payments page, under “Merchant,” click on “Whitney Peak Ventures, LLC.”
- Then click “Cancel” and confirm by clicking “Cancel Profile.”
- On the next page, you’ll see the following message confirming that your opt-out was completed: This profile has been canceled and cannot be reactivated. No more recurring payments will be made.
- If you need further assistance, please contact Paypal directly at 1-888-221-1161 (U.S.) or 1-402-935-2050 (international).
If you need help opting out, you can e-mail us for assistance well in advance of your expiration date.
Please note that you will have to follow this opt-out process each time you reactivate your enrollment. This means that if you forget to opt out or notify us before your expiration date that you want to opt out, the system will, by default, automatically renew your enrollment.
We understand that this process inconveniences a small number of our enrolled members. Most of our enrolled members prefer this option. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide refunds for any reason (you can read our policy here. We appreciate your understanding.