Chris' Appearance on Yahoo! Finance's Daily Ticker

Adam Taggart
By Adam Taggart on Wed, Aug 15, 2012 - 3:21pm

This morning, Chris recorded two video segments in Yahoo!'s New York studios for the Daily Ticker.

Thought you might enjoy watching Chris opine on all things from macro events to gold to personal resiliency:

4 Comments

kja47's picture
kja47
storing gold in home country

Glad to see CM getting heard on mainstream outlets. New to me is his advice on the Yahoo segment to store your gold bullion in your home country (U. S. for me). This runs contrary to what I remember from past advice to store your gold somewhere where your government can't get at it so easily. What has changed?

KJA

Wendy S. Delmater's picture
Wendy S. Delmater
nice interviews, Chris

Isn't it odd how having a book out suddenly makes you an expert in the eyes of the media? (Not that you weren't an expert before the book, but now people acknowledge it. )

The pen can be mightier than the sword.

rocketgirl2's picture
rocketgirl2
Chris looked great

This was a very nice video segment with pointed and current information on gold.  Thank you CM.

As a non-enrolled member (lowers head) it was nice to be updated on information that was probably current enrolled member info not that long ago.  I like these interviews :)

srelf's picture
srelf
Storing gold in home country

@kja47:

One important factor that has changed is an understanding of the high degree of mendacity within the domestic and international finance world, and the inability to insure your investment overseas. As well, I think Chris maintains that there will be an appropriate time to exit PMs, which means before government gets it in its head to outlaw its ownership by the average citizen.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments